Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FL dank.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by soccerandkikz, Jan 10, 2010.

1. yea but u gotta understadn that price is a Come up price. As in i dunno ANYONE who has ever gotten that quality bud for that cheap. That stuff should be upwards of 300

2. purrppppppp

[​IMG]

picture taken via HTC HD2. sick pictures on this thing.

3. @ chexity. lol i had a moment forgive me. new stuff though

some random dank ive been getting but its FIRE. first stuff was a little more dry and more like crip the other stuff was a fruity strain. I think its fruit t be honest with you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

we use a magic bullet to gring bud. isnt that the best grind job youve ever seen. Does it perfectly so u can have a perfect pull on ur blunts. collects keif like mad too

[​IMG]

4. Dammmmmn all that shit looks prime I just moved to fla st Augustine to be exact all I can find is poopshwag haha. This dude told me he could get purpose but never called back and I just came from Michigan where the dank is everywhere

5. Yo 225 an OZ bro? That's crazy tight

Haha I wish me and you some of you guys in FL could swap places because reg finds me like a drunk obese girl in a cramped party.

It really seems like once you find the RIGHT person or avenue and get entrenched in it, then you're set. They need to chill out on the laws down here though, shit is beyond weak.

6. $225 for an ounce of that is an amazing price in florida. which part are you located at?

7. i dont really say where im from but central florida around there. Its not necessarily one person i get it from. A lot of my friends smoke so every time i need anything it can be from anyone. always great prices though.

8. Thats crazy! My buddys been gettin bud that looks identical to that from Florida and it smells like cheese too! I think he said it was Apollo 11.:smoke:

9. Hell yeah, man! Central FL has some goodies. I fucking love the fact that mids are hard to come by because the more mids there are available, the more expensive dank becomes; atleast thats what I've noticed... I get dank for 10-15/gram. I'm drooling...

10. we smoke goody no glaucoma. .8 + .4 or more of keif :) we got that in 4 days a nd we dont really grind much bud up.

[​IMG]

11. black death

charged a grip for this stuff and i was SKEPTICAL! 30 a gram and i was like naaa NO bud is worth that. but wooo let me tell you. i dont really ever talk on gc i just make subtle comments but i HAVE to talk about this.
    smelled kinda like grapefruit i couldnt put a name to it. it literally was black as u can see. black to deep forest green. super trichy as fuck. glassy even. tasted sooooo good. one hit got me zooooted. it was 8 heads on 2 grams and were people who smoke a lot so we dont get super zooted ever anymore. but this stuff had us STONED TO DEATH CUZ! lol

[​IMG]

and this is the fruit that i posted recently. i saved a little stash and let it cure in a pill container. that curing shit is true. looks better than the original bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. nice one. I was gettin this for 90 a Q:

[​IMG]

I think he said it was fruit, it had a strawberry after taste. I'm "in the tampabay area"

13. looks haaaiiiirry scary. nice orange hairs on that. but mine didnt have a strawberry aftertaste it was straight up a mix of fruits. like fruit punch.

roommate brought thru some citral? citrol? today has that citrus scent to it. wicked stuff comin in lately.

btw thats a MASSIVE nug. i wonder how big the plant it coem from was

14. candy. literlly smells and tastes like candy. super frosty. was 30/60 one of the rare times id ever pay more than 25/50

[​IMG]

15. had this for a while. i hate it. dry as hell and not a dank as the previous stuff. + it tastes like shit. but it DOES get you zooted. Still not mids or regs.

[​IMG]

16. some fireeee haze. dont really know what it is but it smells like musk. its a thc bomb though

[​IMG]

17. more:
    hairy scary
    [​IMG]
    same stuff:
    [​IMG]

18. Im def gonna try out that freezer honey blunt...nice chronic dude :hello:

19. Lol yeah in orlando all ive seen is dank.. my cousin always sells me eigths for 45 of no name dank, and ive never seen any mids or reggies since last year..

20. for real that stuff i have up there was from orlando. the stuff i said tastes like shit. only place usually see dank is miami. and when its north of there it came from miami. the stuff i had rfom orlando was obviously a home set up number one and nubmer tww seemed liked kids who were trying it out. was nice bud they just did everything possible wrong after they harvested.