Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FL dank.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by soccerandkikz, Jan 10, 2010.

1. hnnnnnng so much beauty, 727 here but I never come across such dank, my stuff still not bad, regardless some of you guys here get fire and for a steal. I usually only get half tracks/eights but I acquired about an OZ and got quoted 320? anyone from 727-813 area know if this is decent.

2. 320 is a little steep. I'm in 407 orlando and can get dank zips for 250-270.

3. appreciate the answers guys, 320 seems a bit steep but thats all i got..

4. 813 area here, prob get a oz from 250 and a qt for 65-75, I know a lot of dealers, and have/had good friends who are dealers.

but either way I would say 80 is max for a qt and 280 for a oz.

5. 2LBS blue dream an chemdog diesel

Attached Files:

6. ^^^ Buiriful...
    dig a little digging around and found cheaper prices, went half's on a half with a friend so payed 70 for a quarter.. I'm satisfied

7. nice, you said you're around aventura area? what did you pay for the two if you don't mind me asking, pm if you prefer

8. Any of you blades in the Miami/Coral Gables area? Gonna be there for a few weeks over Christmas

9. Frosty nuggz man!8

10. ^NO... never

11. Let's keep this thread alive!

I just got a new connect today.. and let me tell you its the best one yet for orlando I've seen.... 10 a g all the way up for superdank.

12. This post still alive?! Who's in Miami?

Jets at ya neck ✈️