Ladies, why do you do this?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Reflection Eternal, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Instead of bringing up another guy to prove your point and piss me off, why don't you just tell me in plain, simple english what you want me to work on/change/improve.

It's a lot easier when people are direct with each other, otherwise unintended results occur that create more problems than there originally were.

We aren't that smart, girls. You need to be upfront and tell us in a way that we can understand. When you talk about other men, we only realize that you are talking about another man and don't make the connection (if there is one) that you may be addressing something much deeper than that.

2. Yeah... guys do this too, all the time. I think it's even funnier when a guy your with will do this and then give you attitude if you do it @ some point in time.

3. Dude you need to learn to translate femalian dialect. It's not an easy or even an exact science, but it can be applied and achieve a high rate of success with the proper amount of focus and effort.

First of all, if a femalian is talking to you about another guy, this is where you need to read between the lines. These are subtle, perhaps even subconscious hints that she's giving you.

Femailian: "That guy's piercing was so hot. I loved it."
    Translation: "You should totally get that piercing because it would be so hot on you, and if you did, I'd have a lot of fun with it."

Femalian: "Oh I just loved that guy's body, it was so fit."
    Translation: "If you worked out a bit more and toned up those abs, I totally be all over you."

And so on and so forth...

Point is, femalians have their own language if only on a subconscious level. They will rarely say exactly what they mean (there is a reason for this as well), and it is up to us guys to decipher these obscure tongues not only to understand what they're telling us, but to assure them that we "see" them, that we get them, that we understand them.

At least, this is my theory.

4. Because subconsciously it affects you so deeply that you become jealous of her fantasies and make an even more striving effort to impress and satisfy her.

...And she thinks it will work. (Or she's just fucking stupid, If so, I F"UCLANFIDF!!!!ID)

Idk brah.

5. I'd just tell her to shut up...high or not, buzzkill or not.