Weird Names You Call Your Pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Cat Man Do, Jan 7, 2010.

1. The family pet named rerun. his breed is a lab mix 10 years old dog. We call him re, re re, brown cow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I call my bros 'Puppa' 'Buppa' and 'Puppy' even though they're old men :p 

3. I call the cat lulu, short for lucifer

4. I call my fatter cat "squishims"

5. Little penis Pete, huge dog small dick makes no since

6. I call my small dog "Shark bait." 

7. Sophie cat, Sophers, Soaf Soaf, Bear-Cat, Belly Bear.

Tommy boy, Tom Tom, Tommers, Bom Bom, Tommy Turd Cannon, Lord Awesomesauce.

8. I had an ex that called her cat that. Cool cat.

9. I call my kitty Little Bird because he always makes a little chirping sound instead of meowing. I also call him Bug and sometimes Lou because his name is Lucifer. My friend calls him Bartok and says he looks like a little gargoyle, which I love haha.

10. My dog's name is Hades, so pretty often when he greats me at the door I'll say something corny like "Hades - Lord of the Underworld" He had a brother that I had until he passed away a few years ago, his name was Zeus. When they were both alive I'd greet them with "Zeus - King of the Gods, and Hades - Lord of the Underworld" lol

11. i have 3 cats
    One is a really fluffy white cat whom we call tripod because he only has 3 legs lol
    I also have a replica Garfield cat really fat and orange his name is Brock but I usually call him fat boy, becuae he's pretty big
    3rd cat is a skinny little orange cat whos name is Roger or Rog-o but I call him peckrhead haha

12. My dogs name is Bear, we call her (depending on the mood) Baby Bear, Bear Butt, Bumble Bear, Little Bear, and a few others occasionally. I love all her nick names

13. My dog called as Pikachu. It has nothing to do with him, but dog immediately started to respond on nickname.

14. I call my dog, named Minna, Chubs, Fatdog, Minnie, and Fluffbutt (she's got this loooong fur on her butt while the rest of her pelt is pretty smooth) [​IMG] The other one, Bella, is just called "Bellie-wellie". And I call my squirrel, whose actual name is Bandit, Satan. Because he is horrible.

15. I call my kitty Harley sweet pea.

16. snickerdoodle/ snicker
    swoosh
    *random beeping and squealing noises*
    chicken

17. I've got a Samoyed-husky, turning 2 next month. His name is Charlie, but we call him chuck, charlie bear, bear, dipshit the wolf, rat, or retard.

He's a strange dog. Sometimes he'll be very sweet and loving, sometimes he'll get anything he can eat or grab and just run around the house barking and throwing things at me. You may think I'm exaggerating, but this little bastard knows how to throw a rawhide bone from across the room/house and hit you right in the face.

Yeah, my dog doesn't understand "fetch", or he does and he just wants to be a person. Either way, asshole moments aside, I love that dog

18. I bought my mother the nicest, cutest, most wonderful dog you've ever met, and she named the fucking thing Kibbles. She is in hopes for another dog. Every one is afraid that if we get her one she will name it Bits. She thinks its cute, but it will be hilarious to watch her when shes running down the street yelling KIBBLES AND BITS.. KIBBLES AND BITS.. COME HERE KIBBLES AND BITS..

19. my dogs name is Terra so i'll be calling her names like terradactyl, terrible terra, t-dog, t-rex, t-bag, t-pain, t-money, terrantula lol