Weird Names You Call Your Pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Cat Man Do, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I call my little black kitty

Lucifer
    Diablo el gato
    Beaner
    B.Z short for bezeelebub

My orange kitty

Stink
    Agent orange
    Boo boo
    Mau

2. My siberian husky is named Sabaka, which is the russian word for dog.

3. My dogs name is bear, and I call him Barry Hoover after larry hoover. I think im big meech uh, larry hoover

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I call my big dog peanut penis cause he has a peanut sized penis it's so weird

5. nah, not one iota is weird in this post....

haha

6. airplane ears

Attached Files:

7. One of my cats name is bandit, we used to call him mini-meow because he was so small and his meow was so quiet. He got bigger & we call him mega-meow sometimes. I have another cat that i treat him like a baby, he always wants me to hold him and pet him so i refer to him as baby or cutiepie his real name is Phantom though. I do the baby voice with my cats and my turtle but not my lizard. My turtles name is Myrtle and my lizard is Dahlia. She used to be Spike til we found out she was a girl

8. I also occasionally call Phantom nig*a (no rasicm intended at all, he's just all black)

9. All of my animals, no matter what type or gender, are my "buddy" and I call them this just as often as their names. I never use this word at all to refer to humans. My pets are just my "little buddies". 

10. I used to have a cockatiel and I named him apollo. Eventually I renamed him to beast

11. If I really want my dog Brutus to move quickly when I'm calling him I don't even use his name I just do sort of a loud angry grunt n bam thar he be

12. #152 Buffalo Beano, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    I had a Brittany named Pearl, whom I referred to as Purdy Gurdy.

13. Haha ! My parents have this teacup chihuahua ( used to drive me nuts, but we made her cool) named Pearl. Shes all white so I call her Pearly White, then I have a jack Russel named Oliver, who is small, so I call him Smalliver lol

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Call my dog "biddy" and "my top bitch". She answers to either one. Her real name is a stripper name and she's very self conscious about it.

15. I call my cat Baby James a lot

16. doo-doo, po-po, silly billy

17. #157 OldDesertDog, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    I call our little female cur dog "little bug".

Our big male cur is "Dude", 'cause he's just a cool dude.

18. My cat- tuna
    My dog- panda

19. #159 ajroxit, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    a little black shi-tzu that weighs 8 pounds- Lilly, little bump, shit-a-saurus rex, tiniest of doggies, pita, little fucker.

a fat little white peeka-poo that weighs 16 pounds- Bella, wiggles, misses wiggles, chubby puppy, too much puppy junk in the puppy trunk, fat fuck, big fucker.

PS..
    i was going to name one "hey" and the other "you" for the sake of ease but my wife shot that down before i could finish getting it out of my mouth. i thought it was pretty damn clever if i do say so myself lol! 

20. chooquela