Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Flowering Light Leaks and Lights

• Please log in to reply

jesus9112

jesus9112

Smoking For Jesus...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 328 posts
This weekend im going to flower :D Very Excited. But i have a couple of questions.

1. I have a large intake fan on the side of my case which has 4 blue led's will i need to disable these so that the plant get 12 hours of pure darkness?

2. MY Pc Box has no direct leaks but it does have a few light leaks to the outside, will this harm the flowering stage darkness"?

Thanks

Edited by jesus9112, 06 January 2010 - 10:47 PM.

immapwner

immapwner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 197 posts

This weekend im going to flower :D Very Excited. But i have a couple of questions.

1. I have a large intake fan on the side of my case which has 4 blue led's will i need to disable these so that the plant get 12 hours of pure darkness?

2. MY Pc Box has no direct leaks but it does have a few light leaks to the outside, will this harm the flowering stage darkness"?

Thanks

If you can take them out easily then do it, but if it's just small leds it probably won't hurt anything. Hell the power strips I use that are somewhat near my flowering plants have a led light on them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users