Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

weed in orlando???

• Please log in to reply

kc33

kc33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
well whatsup guys im coming from ireland on vacation here in orlando and ive just ran out of weed i brought over last night and its really hard for me to not be baked when bringing my nieces and nephiews to universal every day :smoking:.. i'm just wondering on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard it is to get hooked up over here.. ive tryed asking people but no one seems to know and i have not seen one person tokeing up anywhere.. but i dont know maybe im going to the wrong places or whatever?i just hope this isn't gonna be a dry week.. also what is the weed like here? i'm used to smoking home grown hydro at home or hash from amsterday but i heared weed over here can be amazing..
sorry if im not making much sense but im a little drunk and tired but thanks for any help.. appreciate it:D

Similar Topics: weed in orlando???     x

centralsmoke

centralsmoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,005 posts
well, there's plenty of amazing weed all over orlando(i go to school there)

not sure how to figure out how to find some though. kitchen staff at restaurants normally smoke, valets, hotel staff?? not really much help there, but there is weed to be found.

WeezTheJuice

WeezTheJuice

• Registered Upgraded
  • 459 posts
Well I would say just go to one of the many campuses around orlando: UCF, Valencia, Full Sail, etc., but I believe most of the kids are still home on break until next week. Other than that all I can say is there is a ton of weed near the colleges too - UCF draws tons of students and the area is full of kids, but the police aren't going to be lenient even though it is a college town...

06DC5

06DC5

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I go to school at valencia and im heading up there today..but i know that both of my connects arent up there yet since they arent coming back till later in the week. Just ask around..im sure you can find some.

kc33

kc33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
thanks for the help guys.. ive tryed most of the above but to no avail.. i asked the security of my villa resort today and he acted like he was gonna call the cops lol.. ive also tryed some restaurant staff that looked like they may toke but nothing.. i guess its an inner circle thing over here a lot like where im from:( if you dont have a hook up i guess you get nothing.. i'm gonna try some of the flea markets in kissimmee tomorrow morning and hope for the best.. i really have no idea on how to approach the situation over here and feel nervous to ask people because of the fact that cops seem to over react in this town.. if anyone could help me out i would make itr worth their while.. some of you must have been in the same situation on vacation and felt the same way.. hook a brother up lol.. ive been over here 5 times in the last 2 years and its allways the same thing.. i bring my own safe amount of weed and try make it last and it runs out in the first week.. i guess i could try some of the colleges but i have no idea where they are and i feel really stupid asking strangers for weed when the answer is allways no or not right now.. im gonna pray long and hard that i can get something tomorrow and enjoy this vacation the way i should:smoking:

kc33

kc33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
well i tryed everything.. even took a trip to one of the colleges and nothing, some dude said he can get me something but left me waiting 2 hours and never showed back up.. if any of you guys could help out it would make my vacation and i would throw you a few dollars for making it happen.. im sick of this shit lol you need to be baked at theme parks and stuff

conciousness

conciousness

• Registered Upgraded
  • 648 posts
try asking around some orlando headshops, like father nature's, pipe dreams places like that

WeezTheJuice

WeezTheJuice

• Registered Upgraded
  • 459 posts

try asking around some orlando headshops, like father nature's, pipe dreams places like that

No way would a headshop hook you up or give you someone's number, they would get shut down so fast doing that shit.

mrhawkman

mrhawkman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
maybe this will help
WeBeHigh.com Orlando, FL Marijuana prices and where to buy weed in Florida

conciousness

conciousness

• Registered Upgraded
  • 648 posts

No way would a headshop hook you up or give you someone's number, they would get shut down so fast doing that shit.

not the people working at the headshop, just people shopping there

nycjosh

nycjosh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts

maybe this will help
WeBeHigh.com Orlando, FL Marijuana prices and where to buy weed in Florida

webehigh never updates there articles.. but I guess the weed scene in cities don't change too much

kc33

kc33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
thanks for the help guys... still nothing but im gonna keep trying.. i got offered some schwagg today at a rediculous price but wouldnt touch it:mad: i think a trip to miami might have to happen to get some smoke:devious:

frankwhite

frankwhite

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
When my contacts are out i usually hang around my local gas sation or corner store. Just be careful of who you ask. I usually will be able to find a new dealer or a 1 time hookup in less then 5 minutes.

kc33

kc33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

When my contacts are out i usually hang around my local gas sation or corner store. Just be careful of who you ask. I usually will be able to find a new dealer or a 1 time hookup in less then 5 minutes.

im gonna try get to a headshop tomorrow and ask a couple of people who come in and out.. thats the thing since this is a tourist town where i am theirs so many cops patroling that i dont want to risk asking people who may toke plus i dont know what a typical stoner looks like over here.. ive been to so many places in the US and have been able to get weed easilly but over here either their is a weed drought or im just asking the wrong people.. im in kissimmee at the minute and theirs a trailor park near by.. im considering taking a walk down but i dont wanna get robbed or ripped off.. man im so stressed out cant wait to get home where i have a half oz of kush waiting :smoking:

steadybluntin

steadybluntin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,282 posts
ride thru the lofts apartment complex down the street from ucf, always someone posted up with good weed

kc33

kc33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
still havent got shit... smoked a blunt today with some dude at the car show today in old town but thats all he had.. im heading home tuesday morning so i guess ill just have to wait it out and get high as fuck when i get home.. at least my tolerance will be lower.. still though if anyones feeling generous hit me up via PM you would save my life... if any if you decide to come to ireland get at me and ill help you have a very green vacation
peace out stay high

darthnathan

darthnathan

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a hard time finding weed in Orlando as well. Been living here 4 years. I suppose it's just that I don't know anyone else that smokes, and I think it's too sketch to walk up to a stranger and start talking about it.

evey

evey

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

still havent got shit... smoked a blunt today with some dude at the car show today in old town but thats all he had.. im heading home tuesday morning so i guess ill just have to wait it out and get high as fuck when i get home.. at least my tolerance will be lower.. still though if anyones feeling generous hit me up via PM you would save my life... if any if you decide to come to ireland get at me and ill help you have a very green vacation
peace out stay high

How did you get on I am off in 2 days to kissimmee any tips

Jmantheman

Jmantheman

Some Asshole

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,158 posts

not the people working at the headshop, just people shopping there

The people shopping there are going to be nervous about some random person asking them for bud. I work at the pipe dreams in sanford and we get undercover cops in there all the time asking us about bongs and such and trying to get customers to admit to illegal activity. So people will be weary about such questions.

veryproudmummy

veryproudmummy

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Am on holiday in Kissimmee and would love to know if anyone knows of anyone who can help, have bad chronic pain issues and am struggling without any, been a week and a half and still not found any. Run out of options, if anyone can help PLEASE pm me and let me know as would totally make my holiday, am here till Friday then off to Anna Maria island for our final week. Seems so hard to fid here, especially when you're on holiday as a family! Can buy guns here but can't find a natural relaxing painkilling herb!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users