Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned stoners what's one thing you still do that's noobish

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by virgilwoods, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Lol
    Your just high.
    Light it however you want.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

2. I still cough. Neither of my dealers cough. At all. Ever.

3. I still roll pregnant joints, or somehow manage to tear them in half in the rolling process. Fuck it, I bought a bong.

4. I smoke out of an apple almost always. Don't own a piece and have smoked for about six years regularly. Pretty ridiculous but I love the feeling of tossing it out of the car and being in the clear.

5. None of my clothes has identifying writing or marks on them as I never wanted anyone to tell the cops: "He was wearing FUBU shirt or Lions hat." Now they would just say the Stoned old man.

6. I live in a state where they'd throw my ass in jail for weed, so I still get a little nervous smoking at concerts. 

7. When im high i curl up in the fetal position and pray to the weed gods i become sober. I hate weed but it's addictiveness has me snorting lines of Kief more expensive than I can pay. Afroman's "because I got high" is no joke kids.

8. I always try to re-use ripped, broken, or not ideal equipment (roaches, rolling papers, etc), ending up with a bad joint, and always regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Sometimes I'm really high and doing something playing xbox / tv and go to grab the bong to smoke the bowl but no green.. When did I smoke that? Fuck it I'll pack another sets bong down... Hour later hey I forgot to smoke that lol always get stoned And forget shit

10. When it comes to weed, I can't really recall any newbish habits I retained. It's been too long since I had dried meds last. I'm sure I have one or two, though.

But dabbing... As far as dabbing goes, I feel like a complete newb to them.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. My cousin is an old school chron and he's had this straight pull tube bong with no percolator since high school that he loves, but I've only cleared it I think once!

He always gets onto me and calls me a rookie since I can usually only get like 3/4ths before I choke.

I still have baby lungs I guess.

12. I scream in terror and look like golem. Then run to the shadows to lurk and maturabate at my victims.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

13. ...Still twist up with Club papers (no glue).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. See that a lot of ye mention not being able to roll a joint still, Are joints not as popular in America? I ask because I live in Europe and everyone I have smoked with knows how to roll good joints or in the process of learning, Alo my noob thing would be telling stories during rotation and forgetting im hogging

15. I still buy weed

16. Papers are common but no one really rolls then In my group of friends, a joint lasts maybe 3 rotations at best. I tend to roll blunts because they're easier, burn more evenly and I like the small nic rush. Idk it just feels right rolling up a nice size blunt and sitting back and letting it burn with conversations going without having to relight or fix it from rivering etc.

As far as newbish things would be spilling weed from time to time, but hell the ground gods gotta get high too.

17. Blunts all day.

18. for some reason I can never get all the bud into the blunt. there's always little pieces that fall out when I start rolling. I don't care enough to fix it because the buds that fall out are so small but yea every time I roll I lose little tiny bits of green. I guess I could take more care if I wanted to but I usually just roll em up

19. I've only been smoking a couple years, but I can't roll a joint freehand for shit. I used to be able to, but for some reason I can only roll blunts now.
    The only other noobish thing that I do is not clean my glass very often. My daily driver (bubbler) is fucking filthy. D: