Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned stoners what's one thing you still do that's noobish

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by virgilwoods, Jan 4, 2010.

1. I suck at joints, too much complication when i could just pour my stuff into a pipe and be done with it.

2. I always lose my fucking lighters! And yes i have been smoking for 4 years and Have just gotten myself a grinder as well. Also still dont know how to roll a j 😂.....

3. Hmmm closest thing to "nooby" I do nowadays is sometimes dont clean my daily driver for abit... I have a lot of glass but my daily 2 bongs... sheesh they get dirty so fast I only clean em when im bored haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. I cough a lot.. former cig smoker.. It's getting better

It's annoying when I'm around people I haven't smoked with before, I'm like "I swear this isnt my first joint, I've been doing this 13 years"

5. haha i can say that i still hit the bong like i don't know how when i feel like getting huge rips. you know when its your very first time hitting a bong and you hit it like its a blunt, you pull real hard but don't get any smoke then you lift the bowl super quick and inhale a massive amount of smoke like you don't even know what just happened. yeaaaa i do that when I'm feeling froggy  :bongin:  :bongin:

6. I'm a lightweight but I don't care I'm proud of it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

7. #347 Handyman75, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    I have this old grinder. First one ever got. Plastic piece of shit. But I love. It's filled with kief and that's what it does. Collect kief that I can barely use.

So lol. Noob thing. Or maybe I'm just too cheap to buy a damn grinder

Hey it helps save your stash for later  ;)  I love having low tolerance but getting red eyes is embarrassing.

9. Total lightweight even though I'd sesh like 3-5 times a day for 2 years straight.

10. Only been smoking a year but I'm yet to use a grinder. Although I might buy one so I can start collecting keif 

11. Parking on the grass😒 never broke the habit haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. let's see, just got my first actual piece a few months ago even though I've been smokin atleast 5 years, then within a couple weeks after that my collection grew big time lol. still cough sometimes, dunno if that counts lol

I still place my order in dollar amounts. They'll say "So what do you want, quarter, half, an ounce, zip?" and I'll stare at them blankly and say "I want 100.00 worth" and they'll say "You mean a half??" and I'll say "........yes?"  And then I'll get the lecture about how they've explained this before and why don't I know this yet and then they'll run down all the prices and what amounts correlate to that and I will nodd and smile like I know what they are talking about.
    It just doesn't stick in the ol' brain.  :smoking:

14. Me too. I never roll. 

One of the other reasons why I like vaping, I don't have to worry about wraps or lighters.  :bongin:

15. Once in a blue moon I ash my joint in the top of my buster. I don't even know why, my ashtray looks nothing like it.

16. what's a buster?

17. Idk if I look really high or act really high but people can always tell when I'm stoned

18. The main problem with ordering in dollar amounts, is that you can get ripped off very easily. $100 worth can be 5-20g depending on the bud and the person you re buying it from.

19. Possibly, but I wouldn't buy from someone I didn't know, if anything they usually give me more or a slight discount depending on what they have on hand. 
    Thats what experience gets you, took me 10+ years to get to this point  :smoke:
    ............and I still order like a noob lol

20. Its another term for grinder... Maybe only Canadians are aware of it.