Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned stoners what's one thing you still do that's noobish

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by virgilwoods, Jan 4, 2010.

1. not really noobish i dont think but i have a big spool of wick and i still use my lighter lol

2. Thinking that my lighter will last forever. I notice the flame getting smaller and im like, "yeah got at least 3 more days outta this bitch." Next day I got calluses on my thumb from trying to get a tiny weenie flame and only smoking like a 1/5th of the bowl I packed...

3. I still get way too high.

4. I never use the ice pinch?

5. Some strains still make me get hyper sometimes. When I'm smoking alone; it's not much of a problem, but when I smoke with friends; it's an internal struggle between enjoying my high, and staying in control of myself.

6. I still scrape bongs and pipes and smoke resin in a pinch.

7. I wouldn't consider breaking up your buds by hand noobish. Sometimes I forget to fill my bong and take a bong rip that hurts like no other.

8. I have no noobish habits as I am a professional toker.

Atleast you kept it real. Theres some closet rez smokers here.

10. #291 keaticus24, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    no matter which way the rotation is going

i still pass the blunt the wrong way... 

11. Just use a (clean) sock! Much more effective. Double sock if you're traveling. :bongin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Forget to put the water in the bong...

(I've only done it once tho...)

13. I never use a grinder, and I almost always waste horrendous amounts of money on snacks I don't really need

14. I can roll so well , I rolled a J while driving through Boston at night on New Years this year!!!! Blunts and joints are easy for some people I guess! Every once in a while I'll pass you the bong while holding on to the slider!

15. I'm horrendous at rolling joints/blunts.  Thank god for the joint roller though, no shame in my game. 

16. Hey, 35 years for me, still using a dollar bill, rolling machine, glass blunt, etc. Not that I haven't tried or had the brain-power to do it. I mean I have been making electric and gas-powered bongs and things like that over the years. Finally just gave up and use a cheap rolling machine to twist up like 20 at a time, fill doob tubes and pack the crap away for a day or two..

Attached Files:

17. My best friend in the service was like that. We ran together for years but he would never let me drive his car when stoned and we were stoned all the time (he was a dealer so *that* helped), consequently, I was always the passenger and he the driver. Yet no matter where or what condition we were in, he could roll a joint one-handed in a car with a stick. He was at that time my personal saviour and god.

18. I dont use a grinder, so i guess thats noobish

I smoked a blunt with Patches
    O'houlihan

19. I still, to this day, can get the uncontrollable giggles over something that's really not that funny.