Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CannaButter Microwave

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xWEEDxNxSTUFF, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Ok so I had 4 grams of vaped bud and was like what the hell why not I Melted 2 tablespoons of butter, and dumped in my bud, shook it, let it sit, shook it,,, so on for about 20 min.
    I put it in the fridge and tommorow morning im gonna eat it on bread.
    When i get home from school ill let you guys no how it went.

Peace and happy toking

btw the butter looks like when people spit when there chewing tabacco its cuz i used vaped but though ewe and im gonna eat it fml... :D

2. I ate it on a piece of bread with a big slab of penut butter
    6:30 am i ate it

8 oclock very disapointed i didnt feel anything

9 o clock really buzzed

10:12 i remember that time because i was tripping my ass off

Took a long time to kick in but trust me it really kicked in i ate in on an empty stomach so maybe thats why

well worth it cant wait to do it again

3. you can just shake for it to mix and settle?

4. Nice I just wasted 5 grams of vaped bud trying to make THC capsules. It didn't work out too well though. =(

I'll be trying this out next though! =D

5. Here' s a Recipe for My Cannbutter with vaped bud,

3 Heaping Table Spoons of Butter no Margarine (mine was unsalted)

All the Vaped bud you have, Around 4 Grams is perfect

Directions:
    Put butter into a glass bowl with a lid, I'm sure plastic will work but i think glass will hold heat better

Microwave butter on high till melted, once melted put in microwave again on high for 15 seconds (for extra heat)

Take your bowl, no not that one silly the one with the butter in it, and dump all your vaped bud in immediately don't let the heat from the butter dissipate

Shake or stir around for 15 seconds, put lid or tin foil over the bowl for 10 minutes, take off lid and stir again for 15 seconds, put the lid back on,wait 10 minutes and mix it once more then put the lid back on

By this time the butter should look like tobacco spit when you chew, Put it in the fridge for 2 hours and enjoy

Extra Tips: Don't Eat anything Else all day (it's worth it trust me)
    Eat all the butter in 1 sitting
    Toast Bread, w/ special butter, and a spoon full of peanut butter
    Trust me it taste like shit, but listen do not think about tasting it when your eating it, if you feel the taste is to bad and you cant stomach it....stop being a faggot and down that shit

I would say expect to feel the effects within 1-4 hours
    One more thing if your in school when your trippin your eyes will get extremely red, and glossy

After Reading this recipe you will not only be high as a kite, but you will gain knowledge on easy edibles with the incredible edible herb..

The End,
    Zach

I was looking for a smiley with him eating cannabutter but hey this :bongin:will work

6. i've got to try this once i get back to school. i've been saving up vaped bud and probably have around 4 grams. +rep

7. Sorry for reviving a 2-year-old thread, but I have a question. Can you use regular, non-vaped weed with this method? Will it work (at all), would it be any less potent? Just asking before I waste any of the material.

Thanks in advance! ^_^

8. It will be a chunk more potent, or a lot less. This is because when weed is exposed to heat, THCa is converted to the active drug THC. If you want to use a heat free method you can wait several weeks for the THCa to naturally convert. It's a gradual process, so any edible will be better the longer you leave it. I think 10 minutes in the microwave, then add the weed to the butter and put it in for another 10 minutes, stir, leave to sit for thirty minutes and then put it in the fridge may work well. But if you leave the weed in the butter it should work well. Try to finely grind the weed to get more of it hot, and also increase the surface area that THC can join to the butter.

9. Also, use less weed because 4 grams non depleted weed will be incredibly potent if this works. There is no need to put the weed in the fridge as long as you are fine with using pre-melted butter, although longer infusing times are good. Please tell me how it goes!

10. Thank you for the kind reply! I'll make sure to update the thread with results! ^_^