A picture is worth a thousand words

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Bliss junkie, Jan 3, 2010.

1. #1 Bliss junkie, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    There are lots of articles on the internet about pictures that are worth a thousand words and I thought it would be cool to see what pictures really hit you. That you look at and they inspire you or just hit you emotionally.. it can be a personal picture or a famous one..
    this one is mine

[​IMG]

I dont like the way it was edited but this is a picture of the tree of life in new orleans. Its the most peaceful place I have ever smoked. Everyday people get together here and share everything. no one here are strangers to each other. One time i was there everyone got together when it started raining and we made a tent thing out of the blanket where you throw it up and sit on it so it makes a bubble and we all sat in there and smoked.. i didnt know half the people but it was just so chill..

This is also me and Melkor's spot, it was where we went on our first date and where we go when things get rough and we need to escape the negative vibes and soak in the postivity that the tree gives off. if you people are ever in the new orleans area you gotta go smoke there.

2. That tree is superbly beautiful. I wanna hug it :]

I don't have a pic that comes to mind.

3. you have never seen a picture that you just kept looking at because it just brought up so many good vibes and emotions?

4. [​IMG]

Seems like this photo gets more and more relevant as time goes on.

5. oooh i love that picture too :D get symbol of standing up for your beliefs no matter what

6. I know this is worth five, at least.

[​IMG]

7. of course :laughing::laughing:

kramer you rock
    come to new orleans soon

8. ??? nothing is there

9. Some more:

Vietcong murdered by Saigon Police Chief

[​IMG]

Workers eating lunch atop the GE Building in NYC, 1932:

[​IMG]

Sudanese child crawling towards UN food camp:

[​IMG]

Thich Quang Duc,a Buddhist monk from Vietnam, burned himself to death in downtown Saigon to protest oppresive Catholic regime in South Vietnam. While burning Thich Quang Duc never moved a muscle:

[​IMG]

10. this was the view from on of my campsites while back-packing in the rockies........i got trapped at this site for 2 days because of a snow storm and this pic got taken right before we hiked out......

Attached Files:

11. [​IMG]

Don't act like you don't understand.

12. OMg im so sorry to hear that im glad your ok tho..

this one brings up a lot for me
    [​IMG]

13. thats a beautiful picture ^^^

14. Anchorage, AK. Would love to live in Eagle River for a couple years.

[​IMG]

Tobacco Field with Mt. Pilot in the background.

[​IMG]