A picture is worth a thousand words

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Bliss junkie, Jan 3, 2010.

1. i like this picture a lot too

Thanks cherokee! i was just bored looking at pictures and i wanted to see how much you can learn about someone just looking at their favorite pictures. go back throught the thread and you can see how the members connect with the photos they picked

2. I think I have seen that mountain top on the way to Myrtle Beach a couple of times, Im almost positive that is the one. I've always wanted to hike up there. It reminds me of that mountain in 'Close Encounter with the Third Kind' movie.

3. #44 Knee Deeper, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    Volcano erupting, along with electrical storm
    [​IMG]

Earth from The Moon
    [​IMG]

King and Queen
    [​IMG]

Dolly Sods, WV
    [​IMG]

Never will forget that.
    [​IMG]

Beautiful sight, sun was setting and the clouds were so perfect and fluffy, somewhere in the Monongahela Natl Forest.
    [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
    I snapped this of my ex ..we were on my favorite beach.. he really looks at peace, here.

[​IMG]

my friend, at a party. i really feel that it embodies the good vibes we were all feeling that night.

I have more, but I'm usually shy about my photography. :eek:

5. holy shit!

i started browsing and these caught my attention:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Oh! I see what you mean. I just posted a pic that I thought was touching. I'll post a few of my favorites I've collected in my pic folder so ya can see a bit more of my personality, then...I like dark art and Angels (my real name is Angel). This is going to be hard, because I literally have thousands collected on here...:p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whew! :D

7. this is awesome!!!!!

8. Thanks! :D

I got so many like that. Deviantart is the best site for art :wave:

9. Ok, that was tripy.... Good job on the slide show though....makes you think about how good you really got it..... anyways, very nicely done:smoking:

10. This is some crazy place I camped last year I have more photos I'll upload later on... :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. unknown, that landscape is beautiful!!! :hello: I'd love to camp there

12. whyd this thread die? i loveeee this one!!