ever get kicked in the nuts? tell your story!

Discussion in 'General' started by ytfghmjb, Jan 3, 2010.

1. #101 jinunmk, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    hahhahaha sorry bro but thats a great story. have you tried having kids yet?? 100+ mph seems devastating.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. What the Fuck. Sooo thankful I was smart enough to bail after my first cub scout meeting @ 6 years old

3. Lol i kicked a guy there before but that was because he stabbed me.

4. a couple times once in public school but the guy missed

then once from my mother.......i was previously pissed of. so after that i gave a right hook to her

5. When I was like 11 I was riding my skateboard off a ramp into the grass and the board turned in the air I tried to bail out sorta and it landed sticking up in the grass with my nuts smashing right on top of it. They were purple and green for a week or two

6. 8th grade in PE with this girl I had a huge crush on. For some reason our class had these wrestling matches. At first I had to go up against all these other guys and pinned them all down. It wasn't always the same gender against each other so of course my coach partnered me up with the girl I liked. I had no idea what to do cause I don't hit girls. She said sorry and I didn't understand till she nailed me in the nuts with her foot. She hit both of them and it lifted me up a little. I was on the ground for maybe a half hour and sat in the corner holding my balls. It hurt like hell! All I remembered after that was all the guys and the coach shuddering a little and asking me if I was ok and most of the girls laughing.

GIRLS/GFS/SISTERS/Etc DON'T HIT GUYS IN THE BALLS

7. Just recently saw my friend have his doberman which is a puppy, granted it still weighs about 60-70 lbs still go to jump on the couch and land with a paw straight on my buddies ball. Haha he said it was like all his weight straight to one of his nuts. Needless to say he curled up in fetal position and turned ghost white on the verge of throwing up for about 15 min. And ive seen this guy deal with some pain before.

He was immobile groanin in pain for a solid 15 min. Which was hard to watch

Me personally the worst ive expirienced was a good while ago maybe 9+ yrs ago so i dont remember to vividly nor do i think my balls haf entirely dropped. So i dont think it was as bad as it could have been. But my brother was flailing around as a bunch of us were kinda wrestlin on the ground. I caught a heel straight to the nuts. All i really remember was just feeling sick to my stomach and not being able to move much

Ahahah fairly recently me and a couple friends were indulging in some unmentionable of the has variety and he fell out right onto the corner of his coffee table straight to the groin. Needless to say when he came to he was done for the rest of the night it hurt him so bad.

Why did they have to get made so dam sensitive? Is what i wanna know. I understand the dick itself has a lot of nerve endings and whatnot thts why sex feels great but the balls? Why do the damn balls habe to be so sensitive??

8. #108 DaveMC, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    If you don't hit girls, then why didn't you tell that to the coach so he could have just paired you with another guy? What happened to the girl? Did she even get in to trouble? If nut kicking isn't allowed in wrestling, she should have been suspended from school. Why did she kick you to begin with?? I honestly don't understand why guys let girls get away with this. If some one kicks me there for no reason, I WILL put them in a world of hurt. I don't care if they are a guy or a girl!

9. #109 Marial Arts, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    [​IMG]
    me too. .

10. me too. .

11. A few years ago, I'm at a friend's house for a bday party. Everybody's drinking and having a good time. I'm talking to a buddy, when all of a sudden his 5 year old son punches me right in the nuts! Well, after a recovery period, I informed my friend that I'm punching him in the balls if that little shit comes within 5 feet of me. Little bastard.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Not kicked BUT...

Girls from my class love humiliating boys that way (Im in high school).
    One time we were forming groups for a project. There was one hot girl who had a crush on me and i didnt want to be in group with her. Then I asked my teacher if I could go to the toilet (obviously I was just bored in class so I went for a walk). As I was going "to the toilet" that hot girl came out too. She called my name and came up to me. I stopped and she reached with her hand in my pants and wrapped her hand around my balls. She squeezed as I bent over from pain. She said something like "You're gonna be in group with me or Im going to twist your little balls! Did I make myself clear?". Of course I had to agree because I was at her mercy (she had a hard grip). And even after that if I did or said something wrong to her she would give me this look of warning like she's gonna squeeze my balls. Dont mess with the girls like that.