ever get kicked in the nuts? tell your story!

Discussion in 'General' started by ytfghmjb, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Another time was I was playing hockey again, except I was playing goalie. It was christmas and I was just playing with my brothers and dad, I was playing pretty well too. A day or two earlier I had a mole on the inside of my thigh, fairly close to my balls, that I had accidentally scratched to the point where it was bleeding. Anyways, my brother had passed to my other brother across the road so I pushed off to the other side of the net and he snapped it at the exact moment where my legs were wide open. I could see it coming but I knew I couldn't do enough in time, it hit exactly my balls and the inside of my leg where that mole was. I immediately collapsed with my hands in my groin, I slowly crawled out into the road with this blinding pain, I was actually sobbing after a couple of minutes which is that last time I cried because of pain that I can remember.

After I went back in the house I checked myself and there was blood all over my leg, I was pretty panicked that it was my testes but to my somewhat relief it was that mole. I could barely sit down for dinner later it hurt so much. The pain lasted for about a week until I went into the doctor, where he broke the news that the mole was infected. Month of antibiotics later everything is back to normal :).

2. I notice alot are sports related.With all those limbs and balls/pucks flying around I guess its just a matter of time before one connects with your sack.:hello:

3. I Don't really remember when it was, but it was during lacrosse practice and i was behind the net and someone else tok a shot on the goal. of course, he misses the shot and it comes bounding really fast Smack dab into my nuts. iced them babies afterward ;)
    but heh, not exactly being kicked, but you'll cope with this story.

4. I will never forget the day I got "nutchecked" for the first time.

Mother of God, the pain... the only way I could stop myself from crying was by laughin, everyone could tell I was on the verge of tears.

The testicles aint no joke.

5. It is amazing that the human race can still procreate from all the ball busting going on. I guess that goes to show how robust the male testicles are!

6. This one time,
    I got hit in the nuts.
    It fuckin hurt

7. i alright this isa great thread first off.

second off, i read only the first page and there was a couple refrences to SOCCER. now i must say, above all other things.. SOCCER has to be the ONE thing that is asking for a good wiff in the nuts.

you kick heavy ass soccer balls as hard as you can, past several people in every play.. eventually one is bound to make direction to your nuts... AND YOU CANT USE YOUR HANDS. you have to face that the ball is coming for your sack and theres nothing you can do.

my story was also in middle school. playing soccer in the backfield after school with a few of the boys. some little korean kid shoots the ball and nails me head on, right on the dick. i was fucking down for atleast 5 minutes it that numbing,cringing,unbareable ringing feel. i finally manage to get up and pretend that im alright to keep playing.. and that same little fuckig korean kid nails me again with the ball in the sack. fcuking hurt.

o and bike riding(like BMXING/stunt bike riding).. i cant tell you how many times ive slipt off the seat/peddles after a heavy jump.

ouch man, i seriously hope im fine in producing working semen. stupidist shit ever having a dick, i swear there should be an operation to have like a pouch(pocket) like- thing right where the gooch(area between sack and asshole) is, so you can protect that thing.

a ball sack is like a big bell that just hanges there. someone or something is gonna come ringing. fucking bitches

8. finally we get one about biking... now where the hell is the skateboarding story at? there is at least five dudes slippin off their boards while grindin a rail and landin right on their nuts in every skate video.

9. I guarantee that 86% people when learning how to heelflip or pressure flip will slap the sack with he nose of the board

10. oh shit that totally reminds me back when i was learning to kickflip!

alright, this wasn't my nuts, but a centimeter over and i think my left nut woulda been in two...

so i was learning to kick flip. it was with an Element Sloppy deck (still remember it) and it was fuckin awesome. so anyways, i'm out in the street just messin with it. so i go to kick the board up with my left foot (tail end) and i hit it too hard and my right foot slides off (my stance was goofy on board, push regular. dunno what they called it, not mongo i know that.) the board goes STRAIGHT up inbetween my legs, but IT JUST NEARLY MISSES MY LEFT NUT! it landed in between my nut sack and my left leg. it hurt so fucking bad though cause i put all my weight on it and i almost puked. i started coughin and gaggin and i got all hot n shit.

never learned to heelflip, but when i was learning i got a few more like that ^^ but not as bad or as painful.

11. #51 Kozmo350, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    hahaha, I did the same thing. when I did it the nose was worn down so the tip of the deck was sharp as fuck, the first word that came to mind was ambulance, but I survived

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gr8_5J9fDg]YouTube - Heelflip Hit In The Balls[/ame]
    heres a good vid i found, one minute your in the air, the next minute you on your knees with your hand in your pants checking if both still exist

12. alright lemme tell ya. I was about 15 years old, and I was just learning how to do handrails. It was a 5 stair handrail by my house, round of course.

I wanted to lipslide that shit so I popped and turned it.. Dunno where the board went but bloop straight down on the gonads, then I got flung forward onto my face. I was bleeding out of my dickhole for like 3 days man, so terrible :(

Then one time I had my bike on the trampoline bouncing around on it and I fucked up then too and caught the end of the handlebar square in them boys :eek:

13. nope, as i am lacking nuts. But my invisible dick is bigger :rolleyes:

14. #54 Floydian, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019

15. well my son is almost 14 months old and he doesnt always sleep thru the night just yet so when he wakes up at 2 am i just take him from the crib and he lays on my chest and he is usually ok.

well one night i put him on my chest again to get him to sleep and he wasnt really settling but i was drifting off again myself and his legs kept on kicking every once in a while. then out of nowhere he kicked super hard and found my berries and woke me the fuck up.

he doesnt sleep on me anymore.

16. #56 Iceni Toker, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    This thread is hilarious. Unfortuantely i'm one of the lucky few with no story so...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVt5NAm524E&feature=related"]YouTube- No Balls[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIy08CtMczo"]YouTube- Raab Hit Himself In The Nuts[/ame]

17. If I am going to get racked in the nuts, I prefer it to be both at the same time. I dont think there is anything worse than only having one painful nut.

18. I think it's funny how we remember stories from 10-15 years back. Getting hit in the nuts is something you never forget lol.

19. I've been racked several times. Only a few have been total direct contact with excruciating pain. One time, I think I was in 11th grade....I was spending a night at a friend's house on the weekend. His parents went to bed so we started getting high in his room. Huge house so his parents never knew...or cared I guess. Anyway, we were playing a game of kickball of sorts with a blue racketball. I was on one side of the room and he on the other and we were just kicking the ball back and forth really hard laughing our asses off because we were high as shit. Well, for some reason I put both of my hands in the air and said, "Bring it bitch" he bounced the ball once, and kicked it really hard and it went straight for my nuts. I never even saw it coming. I hit the carpet and he about had an aneurism laughing so fucking hard. When I recovered, I decided that it was pretty funny, but it fucked me up bad. Being stoned didnt help it at all.

Another time...while smoking weed......I was passed the bowl and started screaming gimme a lighter to the other guys that were not paying me any attention. I must have yelled gimme lighter about 5 times. One of them finally says, "here Motherfucker!" and threw it with pitcher speed right into my crotch. I was in Umbros and he hit one of my nuts dead on. I fell to the floor while everybody laughed. I played possum till he hit the bowl then threw it at his face as hard as I could. It hit him in the corner of the mouth and he wanted to fight.....bad! All the other guys took my side and the dude got pissed and left. HA! Never talked to him again!

20. just reminded me of a time worse than my last one posted.

APRX. around middle school... I fucked up a kickflip... i was short. Tail on the ground, front end 180 degrees up, me in the air coming down fast, and.... BAM, crotch on the top of the board... my feet couldn't even reach the ground. I remember sneezing right after and blood came out:confused:

man that hurt, i haven't pissed straight since:p