ever get kicked in the nuts? tell your story!

Discussion in 'General' started by ytfghmjb, Jan 3, 2010.

1. one time in band camp....

no, im jk. i dont have any testicles.

2. Well of course now you gotta tell us the 1st most, i am intrigued! :eek:

3. A Cystoscopy without any anesthetic. Can't even describe the pain.

4. We used to play this "game" called fag tag, whereas the target who had an open crotch shot would be back handed as hard as possible without warning. I have a great photo of the aftermath of one such event lying around somewhere... we we're trying to get some photo's for our bands myspace and I just so happened to have a clear shot at the lead singers nuts, everyone in the photo is posing except him who was hunched over and nearly in tears.

Good times.

5. i just looked that up and wow, can never imagine doing something like that without anesthetic. why didn't they give you any??

6. I took a snap shot to the nuts during a hockey game... it hit under my cup. :(

7. ok, im sorry but i have to call bullshit on this one. i just don't believe that

8. #28 daviji, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2010
    Please, I implore you to explain why it is so hard to believe someone has never been kicked or punched in the balls.

9. #29 ytfghmjb, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
    ok really?? gtfo my thread?:wave:

i dont see how its so hard to believe anyway..

10. I was playing road hockey with some friends, my friend went for a slapshot but I thought he was going to fake it and go around me so I rushed him. I was dead wrong and by the time he hit the very hard plastic ball I was right in front of him and it hit me point blank. I don't know if it was shock or what but I didn't feel anything right away, I just calmly sat down on the sidewalk and went into the fetal position in preparation for the agonizing pain that is unique to getting your balls crushed. I basically groaned, clenched my teeth and rocked back and forth for the next ten minutes, trying not to puke from that nauseating feeling you get in the pit of your stomach. I was out for the rest of the game needless to say.

11. never kicked or punched... probably worse though

sophomore year of high school - before homeroom. Im standing in my groups "circle" near the lockers talking. my friend has one lone tangerine left in that little, grid-design, stretchy, orange sack they come in. Out of nowhere, he winds up, spins the sack with the orange in it a few times to gain momentum, and nails me right in the balls with it. It was by far the most painful thing i have ever felt. However, thank god that when you get hit in the sack, you get a 5 second adrenaline rush before the pain kicks in (at least i do). I used that 5 second, painless rush of anger to punch him in the gut and throw him into a locker. I then fell to the ground in massive pain, and spent homeroom and the better half of the first class up against a locker, moaning in pain - i felt like my sack was in my stomach

12. Ive had two devastating blows to my balls, the first was when i was a little kid and i was jumping on the trampoline with my friend, and long story short I jumped like 10 feet in the air and landed with my legs on both sides of one of the spring coils and my feet didnt even hit the ground, all that weight and pressure was absorbed by balls...I fucking cried for 30 minutes, it was awful. The 2nd time I was at my friends house and his asshole 8 year old little brother told me to get him some kool aid, I said no, and he proceeded to straight up punch me in the balls. I guess he thought that was a worthy punishment for not getting him some kool aid.

13. dude this thread is just getting nasty..

14. so i was like 14, playing goalie no cup on...and this one guy, took a slap shot as hard as he could, and guess where it hit me.....yup right in the nuts

and there was this one time when i was younger i got kicked in the balls by someone wearing steel toe boots

15. I played baseball when I was younger. The pitch got passed the catcher, I was on 3rd so I stole home. I slide across the plate, the catcher throws the ball back to the pitcher to try and tag me out, and BAM. Right in the nuts with no cup. I was out for the rest of the game.

16. Got kicked in the nuts by my younger brother and felt like my right nut was up in my stomach, worst feeling i've ever had

17. because i see it daily and have yet to meet someone (besides the OP) that hasnt been hit in the nuts (that i know of). also i've been hit in the nuts many times, along with a good majority of my friends. im not saying its impossible, just unlikely in todays society.

why the hostility? ok maybe calling 'bullshit' wasnt exactly the best way to put it, i shoulda said it was hard to believe.but the answer to why its so hard to believe i stated above. thats just from my experience though, i guess it'd be easy for you to believe since you've never been hit in the nuts.

18. Back in middle school, my teacher wasn't in the classroom, and so I was peeking out the door to look for her. well, my friend decided it'd be funny to kick me in the nuts. So, he gets behind me and kicks and I hit the floor in pain. Then the teacher walked in and she's like "what happened??" and I just said "my ballssss!!".

The kid got in trouble later and I got him back the next day :)

19. Other than getting bumped and slight stuff like that I havent taken any hard,direct shots.

Though there have been a couple close calls with some cleats and a ball from when I played baseball.:(

20. ~12 years ago we were outside my house fuckin around. This one kid was facing away from me so I garbed a shovel that was conveniently leaning against a nearby tree. I slid that shit right in between his legs and jumped. Knocked them balls out the park.