ever get kicked in the nuts? tell your story!

Discussion in 'General' started by ytfghmjb, Jan 3, 2010.

1. #1 ytfghmjb, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
    i myself have never, in my entire life, been kicked or punched in the sac. however i did watch my roommate get nailed on new years for cheating on his "ex" girlfriend (long story) which gave me this thread idea. how many of you guys have been lucky enough to make it this far without a nut shot? and if you have, lets hear the story!

2. im middle school some friends of mine went through a nut tapping phase. i told them if they tap my nuts ill punch 'em in the face. needless to say theyre not my friends anymore.

i too have never been kicked in the nuts but i used to play a lot of tennis, and when hundreds upon hundreds of balls get served at you at 100+mph, ones bound to get through. sadly....I was playing doubles at the time, in a big match for my high school. I'm playing the net, and since I'm aggressive i like to poach from the middle of the court. well, i happened to not be paying attention for a split second while this guy served to us and BAM! right in the nuts. the worst part was my gf and my parents were there to see me dive like a submarine and then hobble around the court for like 30 min trying not to cry. not one of my proudest moments.

3. hahhahaha sorry bro but thats a great story. have you tried having kids yet?? 100+ mph seems devastating..

4. I remember a time in 8th grade in Math class this girl was sitting across from me and for NO fucking reason she just smashes my balls to my chair in a swift motion. I screamed out during the middle of class and just fucking laid my head down. My teacher and all the students were staring at me wondering what the hell had happened and the only thing I remember was muttering "my ballllllssss". The girl looked guilty as fuck, so she ended up having to write bullshit sentences.

I probably wont have kids after that one.

P.S. GIRLFRIENDS/LOVERS/WHATEVER, it is not "cool" or "funny" to even think of slapping the mans balls. It truly hurts.

Good thread!:hello:

5. My story also happened in middle school.

Either 6th or 7th grade, can't really remember. But, we were out in PE and we all had to play soccer. Well, I had to kick off against this girl. The coach dropped the ball and we both went to kick.

I kick the ball out her way, but her foot is still swinging up at me. Before I knew it her foot had collided with both of my boys, INSTANTLY putting me down. (My legs were kinda spread because I was still in the motion of kicking the ball.)

If I had eaten breakfast that morning, I wouldn't thrown up. Instead, I was just dry heaving and holding back tears. My God, did that ever hurt. *shudders*

6. I've never been kicked in the nuts, only personal thing was that "sac tap" shit which is deserving of a knee to the face.

My story was due to my own mistakes. I was around 16 and I had just worked on my bicycle. I had removed the chain and just replaced it. Well I was doing that standing position on the bike, "not resting my ass on the seat", and suddenly "SNAP!". I had broken the chain which sent my nuts flying forward onto the metal bar in front of the seat. I screamed for a good 15 minutes. Later I pissed a bit of blood. Not fun.

Who's sick joke was it to put an organ on the outside of the body anyway?

7. Yep, don't remember why but this chick kicked me in the nuts in like 6th or 7th grade. God damn that hurt.

8. QFT what kind of torturous shit is that

9. Um. For the record, I don't own a pair of testies. ..because I'm a woman. [​IMG]

So this took place during recess my fourth grade year, one hot afternoon (this was my first fight). I was on the monkey bars and the next thing I remember I was getting picked on by this other little asian girl, because I wouldn't play with her. SO we're about rumble right as the bell rings (end of recess) I look away for a quick second, because my teacher saw us and she began calling my name, (I admit I wasn't really trying to fight this girl, so I gave her an opening to throw the first punch) and she ends up kicking me in my crotch! :confused::confused::rolleyes: yeah, it hurt, but I took her down faster than a shot a tequila -after I recovered from the shock and the slight light-headedness ..

[​IMG] needless to say, that's one fight I'll never forget. [​IMG]

10. I knew a guy who apparently (after I knew him) got kicked in the nuts by a steel toed boot and one of them "exploded". I cringe every time i think about it :eek:

ive only been given light taps and even those really fucking hurt, so i cant even imagine...

11. I'm glad i don't have balls. They're very easily hurt.

That said, i did kick someone in the balls ONE TIME, but that fucker deserved it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Reminds me of something that happened to me. Friends and I used to race our bikes through the neighborhood, finishing off with a big hill. One day, in the lead going down the hill, I decided to do a little taunting, so I turned around and started yelling back at everyone else. Immediately when I turn forward there's a trash can in front of me, I hit it, my body flies forward and my nuts have a nice meeting with a metal bar on the front of my bike. To this day I refuse to taunt when i'm playing any kind of sport, because I'm afraid karma might get my ass again.

13. This isnt my story, but it must be told.

Me and a few friends were walking home from our middle school bus stop. We are almost all still really good friends, except for 2 of the 6 of us. Well one of the guys who isnt our friend anymore made a comment about some girl being flat, and the girl was at our bus stop and was like "The fuck did you just say?" and next thing you know, she punted his nuts. She plays soccer, so she has a really good kick, and he goes to his knees. He looked up and said like "You bitch" or something similar and she kicked him 3 more times until he was face down crying.

The only time i was hit in the nuts was playing hacky sack. 5 hack wack and some kid goes to boot it and his shoe came off and lined for my nuts. It wasnt too bad, there wasnt much force behind it, but it was like a sac tap, which sucks.

14. my friend threw a lacrosse ball at my nuts a couple weeks ago when i waas laying in the grass smoking a bowl... that fuckin hurt:mad:

15. If you do not want to get kicked in the nuts DO NOT play varsity soccer in HS lol. ive dropped to my knees soooo fast soooo many times :eek:. it truly is the worst pain in the world IMO.

16. I knew a guy freshman year at ACP, got hit in the nuts with a soccer balls. BOTH of his balls "exploded" according to the docs. He was fucked up on that injury for months. I would have swallowed a gun before living through that! :(

17. my sister threw a plastic hanger and it hit me in the nuts. did not feel good.

i've been pretty fortunate as far as getting punched/kicked in the nuts. probably just some shit when i was younger that i don't even remember.

and ladies, unless a guy hits you (or tries to kidnap or rape you, but that's a given), you do not deserve to hit him in the nuts. if any chick hit me in the nuts (or dude for that matter) i'd punch her right in the face not even thinking twice about it.

EDIT: ^^ newbgrow :eek:

18. Definitely.

19. One of my best friends kicked me full force in the balls in grade 6 because I called him a vampire. I fell to the ground unable to move and holding back tears.

Easily the 2nd most excruciating pain I have ever felt.

20. I gotta know what hurts worse then full on nut shot. Kidney stones?