Sex on an ATV

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Str8oFfThEtOP, Jan 2, 2010.

1. #1 Str8oFfThEtOP, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    So, my girlfriend just told me its always been a huge turn on for her to have sex on an atv. Well, I have quad and she's completely down for it and so am I, but my question is, does anyone have any tips or done this before? I guess we are just going to ride around back on the trails until we find a quiet spot? I don't know, I figured I'd bring a pillow and a blanket in my bag just in case we need some padding in certain spots, haha. Either way, I'm ecstatic about this :D:D

2. advice dont bring the pillow and blanket...your girl wants dirty atv sex so give her dirty atv sex

3. That Sounds Great! I love to go out with guys in our Quads, never thought about that one before, Thanks! :D

4. one time me and my girl went out on my old atv and got it on, it was lots of fun doing it out in the open like that, just lay her back down on the seat and rail away!

make sure the battery is charged though! you dont wanna make the same mistake i did hahaha

5. Try the PRT lmao

6. [​IMG]

if your trying to do it while riding.. i suggest this part of the track. hahahah

7. ^^ Haha yes.

Do it with her sitting on your cock facing forward. Drive down a semi bumpy hill and have her ride that shit.

Be careful and use protection

[​IMG]

And my personal favorite

[​IMG]