Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Sex on an ATV

• Please log in to reply

Str8oFfThEtOP

Str8oFfThEtOP

Enjoy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 788 posts
So, my girlfriend just told me its always been a huge turn on for her to have sex on an atv. Well, I have quad and she's completely down for it and so am I, but my question is, does anyone have any tips or done this before? I guess we are just going to ride around back on the trails until we find a quiet spot? I don't know, I figured I'd bring a pillow and a blanket in my bag just in case we need some padding in certain spots, haha. Either way, I'm ecstatic about this :D:D

Edited by Str8oFfThEtOP, 02 January 2010 - 06:32 AM.

Malenki

Malenki

Cannabis Commando

• Registered Upgraded
  • 636 posts
advice dont bring the pillow and blanket...your girl wants dirty atv sex so give her dirty atv sex

NeoProtege

NeoProtege

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

advice dont bring the pillow and blanket...your girl wants dirty atv sex so give her dirty atv sex

That Sounds Great! I love to go out with guys in our Quads, never thought about that one before, Thanks! :D

burnitup001

burnitup001

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
one time me and my girl went out on my old atv and got it on, it was lots of fun doing it out in the open like that, just lay her back down on the seat and rail away!

make sure the battery is charged though! you dont wanna make the same mistake i did hahaha

beastbeast

beastbeast

Sachem

• Registered Upgraded
  • 301 posts
Try the PRT lmao

42º

42º

SmoknChronicW/Nostradamus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,778 posts
Posted Image

if your trying to do it while riding.. i suggest this part of the track. hahahah

Dankifornia

Dankifornia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,139 posts
^^ Haha yes.

Do it with her sitting on your cock facing forward. Drive down a semi bumpy hill and have her ride that shit.

Be careful and use protection

Posted Image

And my personal favorite

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)