Joints & smoking tools [Efficient way to smoke MJ & Measuring your high]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MJ_Expert, Jan 2, 2010.

1. haha all that math is way over my head but i think he is trying to say that smaller joints when smoked fast will get you the same high as big ones but with less weed.

but that point has been said

for anyone into other drugs its like snorting takes less of a drug than oral administration usually but it doesn't take as long

2. i dontneed a chart of high tech rolling techniqes with pens and shit il just roll up a reasonable sized j and get blazed thanks

3. ^^^^^

4. Hey, or you could do that, lol no one's stopping you. I was just giving out some information.

On the other hand, I have also created a way to measure your high, which could be both useful and just something fun to do as well.

5. for all of those who didnt want to try to understand that. it means all paper burns at the same rate no matter how much weed is in it so to conserve weed you put less weed in the paper.

6. i cant believe you put this entire post together with a chart and shit, to tell us that the more weed we smoke in a quicker period of time the higher we get. isnt that a known obvious fact

7. Not really, as I said I also designed a way to measure your high, call it... OXHM...Oxys High Measuring...

8. just.. wow... :smoke:

9. Oh, didn't sound like it. Lol, but yeah, just someone has to dig a little bit deeper to figure out how to exactly measure your high, then there could be a world record for it or some shit, haha, crazy. At least this is the basics though, it's a definite start.

10. Thats what I've been saying all along...

It doesnt measure your high, it just exemplifies a principle, there is no concrete result or even estimate from this chart, just a relationship (higher volume per time will linearly equate to more highness)

11. Yes, THIS specific chart is just a relationship, but just like you said...

"We did it. This makes sense and is exactly what I believed you were trying to say. Yes, I believe this is correct. I still think its pretty obvious once you've smoked a bong vs. a bowl or joint, but it would be truly VERY useful if you could combine this with drug testing to see how concentrated the THC metabolites they test for (ppm probably) and you could literally create a steadfast accurate formula for the ratios of how high you could get, although this would vary from person to person based on absorption."

12. The rare sight of a stoner voluntarily doing math