My one of a kind bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PSE95, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Bro I am in Rochester. We are neighbors. :)

2. for sure, rochester is super close.
    Edit: after looking at the thread in your sig, I had some of that blueberry not too long ago, and I do agree with you about it, unfortunately, because it was tasty lookin

Also, as far as I have heard and can tel from their selection, it IS all local, hand blown glass.

3. Sweet, thats nice to know my piece is american made. LOL Now I dont feel bad about payin 160.

And dude u are the 2nd person to tell me they had that BLACKberry (thats why my boy called it atleast) and I knwo for sure the other guy wasnt mistaken. He said the EXACT same thing. Looked good , smelled good, burned good, just not enough kick.

4. yeah, the blackberry was pretty good except it was a pretty weak high. I had a really high tolerance at that time too though.

stated it wrong in my last post, lol

5. I want that!

6. I'm glad, I've had nothing but positive responses about this bong in person and on here, everyone seems to love it almost as much as I do, anyone care to guess its name?

7. I've been thinking about starting a pick up thread, I get different bud almost every day, so I could keep a good one, might even be good enough to sticky it. I'll start one with the next good pickup I get, gotta wait till payday tho, lol

8. Gotta love oly weed. :) We gots the DAANK. :D

9. Nice, I love frosted pieces. Own 4 so far.

10. I used to play with legos a lot as a kid. So when I came home for a visit and saw all those boxes of legos, I knew I had to create something, and thus, this was born:

[​IMG]

It hits surprisingly well for a little guy. There is a small drip from a bottom corner I need to fix, but besides that it holds water pretty well

11. Why? It will just get full of tar and be a terrible bitch to clean. Wouldn't bother myself making or smoking out of one like that.

12. I made it so it comes apart in two pieces and is easy to clean. Also, it was for fun, not function :D

13. Id smoke out of it. :)

Shit I will smoke out of a can if I gotta.

14. Speaking of which, just got some great bud today, along with some amazing bubble hash made from it, Just wanted to show off what our area has to offer

thank goodness for the green card ;)

Huge pic:
    [​IMG]

15. LUCKYYYYY. My boy only had some mid grade shit last time I stopped by. He did have some chronic hash too though. :D

Good lookin pick up.

16. yeah, that hash is ridiculous, and the bud is pretty damn good too. This is about the quality I get on a regular basis, I just normally don't get hash

17. Yeah, hash was pretty abundant around oly about a year ago. Lately not so much (for me at least). I just like it for traveling purposes. I have to fly a lot for work and in order to hide it without being paranoid my whole flight, I just use a lil hash presser and make little pill sized pucks of hash. I then mix them in a bottle of vitamins. :D Works like a charm.

The little pucks look JUST like vitamins. I wouldnt even be worried if they checked the vitamin container.

18. =] Haha heeeeeeeey, Thats what I got last night. I didnt know you were on GC man.

19. Who u talkin to?

20. I'm talking to PSE95. Dude, saved my life last night.