Bakers Helpfull Links For all The New People

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Baker, Jan 2, 2005.

1. You need to investigate the Seed Bank section of this site.

2. okay, so everyone, this goes out to everyone that knows a great amount of knowledge about weed and smoking, dealing, growning, EVERYTHING! i really have no idea what the f**k i'm doing. i mean, i like "kronik" and "cush". i dont like "mersh". that's all ive tried. i want to know the differences between ALL weed types. how to recognize the differences between them. how to grow, how/where to get seeds, any dealers out there (talk to me), ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! really, help, i want to be a big dealer soon and i'm new to the entire game, and so i really need help. HELP!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

3. well thank youu

smokingwithstyle is prob one of my favorite sites

4. This is a great overview of the site, but i feel it may need an update...anyways awsome post...this looks like a great community

5. so what do i exactly do with these sites

6. That was OUTSTANDING!!! fun, diverse yet could be totally time consuming if u know what i mean. lol in a good way! Thanks for sharing, audcheez@optonline.net You sound like someone i would like to have as an email buddy. mY name is aud, I love horses, (all animals), GARDENING, art , home improvement projects, digital photography, MUSIC, and books to name a few. and enjoy even more when i am baked!

7. wow my first post, man only 30 min. into this site, just amazed knowing I havent even scratched the surface!!!!

8. most of the links don'y work? :confused::confused::confused:

9. Well friend this Alex.
    Your this thread is amazing

10. hey guys i just signed up and im from tokeup.com, dunno if youve heard of it, i like it here because its alot bigger, but PLEASE im inviting anybody to come check out tokeup, its small right now, but dont hesitate to join, really mellow chilled out place, come and get to know everyone!! please check it out.
    ps we are in need of more members, its too slow to be fun, thats why i am checking this site out :):)

11. Whats up all, been check'n the site for a while and I like the way everyone is helpfull tword one another. Helpfull links. I'll be round.

12. nice post bro very helpful

13. Good Stuff,Keep on Livin

14. thanks for the welcome, nice to be here....now i just have to learn how to do all this.....this is my first forum EVER...right now i feel pretty dumb...hope it gets better soon....

:smoking: :confused: :confused_2::bongin:

15. good morning....
    this is my 1st forum ever....
    hope i learn the ropes quickly....

:smoke: :bongin: :confused_2:

16. Great compilation. Very nice to browse through. :smoke:

17. HEY- Thanks for these sites they are pretty awesome!! Anyone have any legit places to purchase glass online?? Some what cheap!:smoke:?