Bakers Helpfull Links For all The New People

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Baker, Jan 2, 2005.

1. We need to add links to how to bake weed, for sake of title comprehension. :bongin:

2. Nice links!
    Do you reckon you could add my site? Only if you deem it good enough of course, but it has quite a bit of information about making your own smoking devices.
    http://marijuanaguide.50webs.com/
    See if you like it :)

3. all this shit is tight. I am loving the sites and all that. + rep:smoking:

4. Very cool links bro.[​IMG]

5. ---Going to add more sites etc, just gotta find out why I cant edit it atm :smoking:

6. Did you figure it out? It might be because of the age of the thread if it won't let you.

7. hmm really? no way to fix it eh. Looks like a new thread is going to be in the making when i come back from my vacation :)

8. hi i am new
    i would like some help i have grown some stuff and not too sure what strain it is
    when lit it smells earthy - please help i have pictures
    how do i post a thread for some help
    cheers
    dex

9. Just to let ya know, a number of the forum links do not work unless you copy and past them into the address bar, including the nick's prices, and both airplane threads.

10. Thanks for adding this, more initiative to make a new thread since I can't update this one for some reason. Maybe sometime this week I'll get to it, atm im real trashed on vodka though, hopefully this makes sense. Took me like 15 min to type

11. very nice dude. that was very useful since Im new here

12. This is the first time I found a place to click and write. Really just wanted to introduce myself.
    I live in the desert southwest and am a 44(almost) year old woman that wants to learn to cultivate the best herbs possible.
    Ok, all of a sudden I sound old and boring. Eh, screw it. I am what I am. Just an old hippie looking for friends.
    Peace.
    Love.
    Rock n Roll.
    Pomgirl64 :p

13. How's it feel bein the Mother Theresa of grasscity??? ..:)

14. Northern lights throws knees and bows, to whomever thinks they can smoke northern without a consequence your way to stoned to be on the computer. Take a nap. peace

15. ok so i just joined because i want to get into the growing seed ...but im afraid of buying seeds online because i live in the USA and as you all know marijuana is illegal ....sooo how about some helpful advice?