Bakers Helpfull Links For all The New People

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Baker, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Hi. Name's Marcus, long time lurker.

2. i remembered you and now i am hear and i. well i cant explain it.....amazing......but .fuck im to high to do this thankyou for posting it.

3. #203 greenmtman2go, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    Totally new here. Don't have time to wade thru all this great info. Im looking for info and pics of Hermies. Im a new indoor/hydro guy. trying purps. All was well but I am trying to decide if my crop is Hermies. some are absolute female. the rest are hermie or male with a shitload of balls right up to the bud sites?
    I decided to FIM so I think I stressed them. The only absolute females were untrimmed because they were the slow starters.
    I guess the question for me is: do males( not Herm) produce what look like top flowers?
    For what it is worth, that trimming technique did create a zillion tops but balls to the walls!!!!

Attached Files:

4. They traveled over a sea of green
    finally realizing the answer was all ready beneath the keel

5. cool man, pretty helpful

6. #208 khaleefa420, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013

Attached Files:

7. all the links are useful,Great thread!

8. Hey there, im new and had a few questions to ask, from the community. But finding it hard to get along.
    Im currently living in karachi pakistan, and need links for some quality stuff.. 
    The other thing is, I've been looking around for weed but couldn't find a source. I do have some hash hookups but im looking for something better. 

Would really appreciate your support. 

9. I'm youngweed and I would like to give a shout out to my best friend marry jane. And that's all u need to know

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Been here a long time. Off and on just lurkenSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. HELLO! What an awesome world of awesomeness! Big love from the UK

12. Whats up?

Sent from my N800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13.   just want to say hi again from me ,mac,,,,,,,i live in Birmingham uk,,,,,,i have not had a grow journal here before so ive started one in the indoor grow thread,,,,,,just started 3 femmed mango off ,,,see you if you drop by and say hi,,,,,,,mac

14. Hello! I'm Katelynn and have been smoking for about 13 years. My husband and I realized we had the same dealer on our second date. Funny thing, I'm a paralegal and work for an ex judge, who is gonna be running for reelection and wants me to be is Judicial Assistant. I have clients who come to us for defense who I met through my dealer. In fact my dealer cuts me badass deals cuz I check up on him to make sure they don't have any warrants out.
    I love my husband, my cat, my job, and my ganja.

15. Sweet thread

16. I've been told you can't eat straight herb.it must be heated or activated.according to my doc.do you know anything regarding this.I was told I would need to turn it into an extract.oil,hash,ect.any help would be appreciated.I can't eat without a smoke,but I'm having a little troube inhaling properly.if you wouldn't mind your welcome to email me advice.thank you very much......daviddanis@live.com. have a smokin day.

Sent from my LG-P925g using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Hi, everyone. You can address me as just snip if you would like. I have a quick question I have to take a hair test today. I haven't smoked for a month. I bleached my hair last night and I'm going to dye it before I go in do you all think I will pass the test?

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app