Aeroponics vs. Hydroponics?whats better?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Ganjalovin, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Does anyone have an opinion on which is better? Aeroponics or Hydroponics? Also Can you use aeroponics for all stages of growth? :)

2. Unfortunately, that's a loaded question....its like asking people what the best soil or best nutes are. My own two cents is that hydro is the easier way to go. Aero has nozzles that can get clogged, and can be frustrating for a novice whereas a simple DWC system isn't as labor intensive and is more forgiving. Try them both out and see what you think....

3. I use TAG True Aeroponics Growing methods from seed/clone through harvest.

Most people do not understand Aeroponics and wind up with nutrient deficiencies, low yield, and/or lost crops. They also add unnecessary elements like UF because they aren't doing it right from the getgo.

I have a journal on IC that I think you will find enlightening. Type Petflora into the SEARCH bar

4. just off the top of my had i would say aeroponics gives better results because of more oxegen to the roots, but is also more complicated, but hey , i keep it simple and do a semi-soiless grow medium