Just bought a new bubbler, how do you use it?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rebeluti0n, Dec 30, 2009.

1. i'm new to bubblers. here is a pic of the one i bought. can someone explain to me how to use it?

here is a picture:

[​IMG]

2. bumperooster

3. put water in the bottom. put weed in the bowl part of it. plug carb with thumb. light. inhale. remove thumb. pull all smoke through. hold smoke in. exhale. repeat as needed

you don't need to bump your thread 3 mins after posting

4. Yeah.

First, fill the part below the bowl (where you put the weed) with water. You can do this in a number of ways: you can dump water (very slowly) through the bowl, you can shoot it via a syringe or spit it (ewwwww---don't) through the carb, or you can do the same thing through the mouthpiece. IMO, using a small bottle is easiest, and then just wipe the bowl with a rag or a tissue after.

Take a couple hard pulls to ensure that no water is hitting your mouth. If some does, spit it out, and then pull again--if enough came up that it's not bubbling any more, refill it in tiny increments until it's bubbling but not splashing up into your mouth.

When no water is hitting your mouth on medium-hard pulls, move on.

Then pack it. Use a glass screen if you want--most bubblers I've seen have a bigger hole than dry pieces, so you'll probably want one.

Then freaking :smoke:

5. sorry new to forums and what not. thanks for the response.

6. thanks a lot man. :)