Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

smoking bowl/bong with a zippo

• Please log in to reply

ghost360

ghost360

Bongoholic

• Bronze Member
  • 855 posts

42hilli0

42hilli0

Bake Bro

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Not sure on whether it is bad for your health but I have pretty much used my zippo exclusively with my bong and always enjoyed my hits. Can't use it with my new Vapestar though :(

melli

melli

im baked like meatloaf!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 735 posts
ive always read savee the zippo for a joint and not the bowl

likelytovanish

likelytovanish

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
I don't think it's really bad for your health, I just hate using them because they aren't mean to turn so they always go out on me.

Tux0r

Tux0r

What do we have here?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

I don't think it's really bad for your health, I just hate using them because they aren't mean to turn so they always go out on me.

Zippo carries pipe lighter zippos....look the same but have a hole on the side of the chimney so it doesnt go out.

GreenGenie

GreenGenie

BC bud toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 109 posts
Just get a butane lighter, or maybe some of that hemp wick stuff.

Gigglin'

Gigglin'

Marijuana Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 690 posts
I would highly recommend some beeline or another hemp wick. It makes lighting a bowl so easy while allowing you to fully taste the weed without some sort of gas overshadowing it.

Hdth

Hdth

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

A regular wind proof Zippo shouldnt go out easily meaning you really have to try to blow it out. It was probably a bad wick or low fuel.

trollface12

trollface12

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Nah man I hate using zippos for a bong, only exception is if you're outside and it's too windy for a bic or whatever.

Also really want to try beeline

4 Four 2 Twenty 0

4 Four 2 Twenty 0

I love Jesus

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,035 posts
i hate smoking with zippos. its uncomfortable and the flame alwayys seems to be at an awkward angle and it does reach the bowl. Good for joints and blunts!

ManBearKitten

ManBearKitten

flange.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts
Yeah I only use my zippo for joints/blunts/lighting hemp wick. I have a butane insert for it though that has the flame come out the side. It's designed for smoking pipes etc. It works really well but you need to open and close the lid each time you want to use it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users