Flushed my bud down the toilet just now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MJM0802, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Man my brothers friend knocked on the door real hard like he was the damn cops so i freaked this shit prly cuz im a so high right now but i flushed it down the toilet. I got two outta the three bags and they are wet. How should I dry em I put em in a bag of rice to absorb the moistrue is it safe to smoke?

2. I did that do my cell phones twice and it worked both times.

3. I wouldn't smoke it. I love MJ but if it goes into the toilet then... nah I wouldn't touch it. Guess it's a lesson learned, next time say "who is it?".

4. I flushed three bags of weed thou. Should I still smoke it?

5. Yea man and its christmas shit great. I should ask santa. Gonna be sober for a few days. Gosh I wish I wasnt that high i was trippin out

6. Oh man...did the bud get wet? I wouldn't smoke it if it did..eww..

7. Yea the buds got wet fml

8. Ewwwwww dude no way. I wouldn't.

9. How clean do you keep your toilet?

10. man there was no shit or piss in there i keep mine pretty clean but it was my brothers and he doesnt clean his on the regular so idk i wouldnt say that clean prly dirty but not like full of shit or anything im still high so i tend to run on about things

11. You'll be alright.

12. It was some really dank headies idk what to do

13. Dry it and sell it. Buy some different weed.

14. Good idea but I dont wanna be responsible for someones sickness or death or some ish

15. dry it and smoke it

ffs

16. Haha yea but make sure you give it to someone who actually deserves shit/piss tainted weed.

17. That is the rudest thing I have ever heard. Your selling "free love". not literally shit weed. If you don't smoke it, throw it away. Dont be mean to people.

18. It really isn't that big of a deal. Unless the water in the toilet was full of shit/piss, it will be fine. Just wait until it dries out

19. if its some real headies water should bead up and run right off it :D

hit up the microwave or the oven mayn

20. Didnt quite do that