Flushed my bud down the toilet just now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MJM0802, Dec 25, 2009.

1. I could be wrong but I've been told to never put weed in a microwave because it kills off the THC.

I've heard the proper way is to put it in the oven for a little bit, then to put it on a flat piece of paper towel and let it sit out in the open for a good day or so. :confused:

2. Mannnnn, the way i've been fiending for some bud lately I would gladly smoke some headies that got dropped in a toilet, it's just fucking water!

FUCK IT, i'm scraping my piece...

3. The bud went down the pipes and its gone if you flush it. Plungers are for pushing shit down. I am confused on how he managed to flush weed down the toilet, and get it back?

4. Ok im sober now just woke up bud in the rice bag worked pretty good they are dry and im still gonna smoke em. There were three bags last night they got stuck when i flushed em. I reached in there and felt the bags. I pulled out three with my hand i know sick. The last bag i couldnt get so i tried to plunge it out cuz the toilet was clogged. I didnt want anybody to come unplug it and find a bag of weed. It eventually dislodged and flushed down the toilet.

5. *I mean i pulled out two and one of em got flushed for good

6. They are still kind of moist. How much should I dry em I dont want it to burn to quickly. The oven thing what temp?

7. ***Update

Dried it out yesterday the bag of rice trick works pretty good. Dont leave it in there too long. The smoke tasted like toilet. I smoked it out of a gravity bong It was like the second highest I ever been:smoking:. I sold some to some sketch ass old dude for some food. He didnt say anything about it lol.

8. haha nice man, glad to hear it worked out. happy toking :smoking:

9. The smoke tasted like toilet? Gross.

10. Yea not like piss and shit but just nasty hard to describe. It was real harsh but I got real high thou so its all good.

11. R O F L

This thread is epic...lmao!!

12. Man I hope the flame burned all the germs. I am too much of a germaphobe to do that so props.

13. I feel great germ free:hello:. I have a little more and this dude wants to come over and smoke so Imma smoke him up on toilet weed for some food ftw.

Gosh I will never live this down I was so damn stupid high. I didnt even empty it out of the bags when I flushed it. I still had my bong sittin on the table with some cashed shit in it. I woulda got caught either way if it was the cops. WTF WAS I THINKING ROFL!!! So damn stupid you shoulda saw everyones face when the door knocked door lol

14. haha at least u didnt make green dragon with it lol

15. You just smoked weed that was in the same spot that a bunch of dumps and piss were.

I'm pretty sure it must of tasted nasty as fuck -_-

16. Yea it was nasty there was no shit or piss in the toilet. It just tasted like a stank bathroom IMO.

17. I laughed so hard reading this haha. :smoking:

18. what if it fell in mcdonalds ice water?

Fast-Food Ice Dirtier Than Toilet Water

19. ...............I'm speechless...WOW thats fucking PATHETIC....

props to the 'lil girl, she prolly got an amazing grade on that project....

...I just wonder, WTF does inviting the girl back to test the temperature of the food have anything to do with this LOLOL!!!

20. Your door doesnt have one of those little peep holes where you can see whos standing out there?