Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Maui Super Dawg" presented by Philthy Phil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PhilthyPhil, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Dank christmas special from the homie 4 grams for 20 cant pass it up. Normally it isnt purple but this outdoor crop got a little cold I believe :p no harm done, still smokes wonderful cool coloring to it.
    Maui Super Dawg is Maui wowie X Sour Diesel X Og Kush. (This is my main indoor strain :) )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I am so jealous you got that much amazing fucking bud for so cheap!

3. good god. That is waaay legit

4. Tis the season for bleezing which I mean smoking bleezys

5. :eek::eek::eek::eek: buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuds, looks greeeat man, all that for 20?!?! where u live at?? haha

6. nice purple hue to the nugs look supremo btw!:hello:cant beat in for twent skins

7. how do you get such nice bud for cheep?

8. dank pics.
    shit looks yummy dude, thanks for sharing.

9. i always thought super dawg was chem dawg crossed with ss haze. thats a bangin combo tho. NUGS LOOK SUPERB

10. damn u and santa must b tite lol have fun blazin that shit up

11. jealous! this looks so wonderful and only for twenty! nice holiday deal

12. Lots of bud around here good buddy growers. Its usually 40 or 35 for 4 grams anyhow. Theres a huge surplus of bud this year In washington state awesome prices

13. That looks like some super sticky buds. Enjoy it man!
    +rep

14. dont take this the wrong way but... i hate u

15. lol you think its good here go to Northern Cali and parts of Oregon. EVEN BETTER AND CHEAPER :p

16. do you ever find any random seeds in the outdoor pickups recently bud from oregon came to ohio about 7 different strains some looked cali based

17. I find a few here and there I got a bunch in this outdoor crop of Silver Haze X Cheese

18. Dam those nugs look good man. GIVE EM HERE !!!!! northern califoolyah has some DANK I need to trek up there again.