Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How long until I'm clean?

• Please log in to reply

ummSteve

ummSteve

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
I used to smoke in high school, then quit during my first year of college. I began smoking again just recently. I smoked a couple times about a month ago, and then found a few people to buy off of and I smoked nearly every day for a week and a half. There is a possibility I will be drug tested very soon so I haven't smoked in 3 days and was wondering how long until I'll be clean.

Thanks

Similar Topics: How long until I'm clean?     x

CBDASynthase

CBDASynthase

Registered Drug User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 477 posts
it all depends on your size, body weight, and metabolism.

ummSteve

ummSteve

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Yeah I forgot about that. I'm 5'11 and weigh 140 lbs, I'm skin and bone really, almost no body fat. hmm.

neur0

neur0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 196 posts
With some exercise(nothing serious), detox juice if you want, cranberry, liquids, and good ol grandfather time. You should be fixed in 2 weeks to 45 days. If you're unsure, get a home drug test kit to double check.

There's a catch tho, if they use a hair test, you're kinda fucked. Of course, by that time you should have cut your hair assuming you went bald :P

Gabeb123

Gabeb123

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
ya i heard that it stays on your hair for up to 7 years

AcceptTheHerb

AcceptTheHerb

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
two weeks top. youll be fine

jakegetsbaked91

jakegetsbaked91

• Registered Upgraded
  • 931 posts
whats the absolute fastest i could get weed out of my system, i used to smoke like a half o every other day but now im down to like 2 or three bowls, and im 6'8 195lbs and yes i mean 6'8 lol im tall and skinny as fuck haha

southpaww

southpaww

Tennessee Tea Leaves

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

whats the absolute fastest i could get weed out of my system, i used to smoke like a half o every other day but now im down to like 2 or three bowls, and im 6'8 195lbs and yes i mean 6'8 lol im tall and skinny as fuck haha

The fastest way to get weed out of your system is to run and take frequents showers also eat things like cranberries, bananas, raisins, any kind of juices are good. And not to mention lots and lots and lots of water you need to keep your bladder running like a mother fucking bullet train.

59mikemo50

59mikemo50

• Registered Upgraded
  • 258 posts

wtf? and that can prove that you actually smoked how?

shaidaon

shaidaon

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 120 posts

It stays in your hair for a very long time but hair tests are more rare and expensive then piss tests

dendanskesimon

dendanskesimon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 499 posts
The way hair tests work is that the part of your hair that grew out when THC was in your system will have THC in it so using hair segments and a centrifuge they can seperate the parts of the hair out and determine how much THC has been in your system over a certain period of time

newbiestoner

newbiestoner

F.U.N. - Spongebob

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
What about drinking vinager? Makes you piss like a bitch and it tastes disgusting, but after a day of displeasure, your piss will be squeaky clean.

zach15748

zach15748

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Yeah I forgot about that. I'm 5'11 and weigh 140 lbs, I'm skin and bone really, almost no body fat. hmm.

I'm like the same size as you. I smoked all day, everyday for about 7 months and it was out of my system in 22 days without trying to flush my system.

It can take anywhere from 3-90 days though depending on alot of things. Walmart sells home drug tests that are decently accurate, so you could test yourself before your other drug test to make sure your clean.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users