Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How long till im clean?

• Please log in to reply

aaaaa8

aaaaa8

• Registered Upgraded
  • 540 posts
Okay other than today the last time i smoked was 3 weeks ago. Before that i smoked about 4-5 times a week. So i smoked a blunt today and i was wondering if i smoked another one tomorrow would i be clean by january 15th? I have a drug test for probtion then.

I didnt plan on smoking but my friend was relentless in getting me to smoke.