Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long till im clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aaaaa8, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Okay other than today the last time i smoked was 3 weeks ago. Before that i smoked about 4-5 times a week. So i smoked a blunt today and i was wondering if i smoked another one tomorrow would i be clean by january 15th? I have a drug test for probtion then.

I didnt plan on smoking but my friend was relentless in getting me to smoke.

2. 3 weeks and 3 days till then...For me to do it it would depend on the consequences of a dirty dt...I think I read somewhere that if you do it once it could be out of your system in as little as 3 days or something but I don't know the reliability of the source and if it meant one hit or one sesh lol...If I was you (keep in mind im not) I wouldnt smoke again lol

3. you'll be fine. Just drink a lot of water and cranberry juice, and excersize and youll be clean in 7 days.