Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

kief + tobacco joint?

• Please log in to reply

nuvio

nuvio

love music

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
im out of buds but i got some kief build up from my grinder i was wondering if i will get high if i mix tobacco in? or what?

ganja1123

ganja1123

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 245 posts
yes it seems that hypothetically speaking you willl be super high cuz why not ya no?

pmb6967

pmb6967

i throw away pennies

• Gold Member
  • 1,344 posts

nuvio

nuvio

love music

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
awesome thanks guys =)

jackata2

jackata2

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 134 posts
Don't worry you will get high..
Hash is always rolled with tobacco, since it's really hard just to smoke hash by itself..
Just make sure to not waste or drop the crystals while you're putting them and make sure to avoid contact with your hand since it rubs on your hands..

420stonedpanda

420stonedpanda

'Above The Clouds'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,170 posts
that's such a standard in england man, when i'm out of bud, open up the grinder, find the pile of kief, sorted, it gives a really different high and tastes kinda spicy but works real well

Duckyx

Duckyx

The Stoned Janitor.

• Silver Member
  • 2,526 posts

nuvio

nuvio

love music

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
just smoked it. feelin pretty high actually. like head high. and yeah it tasted a little bit like weed but the smoke smelt like tobacco so i smoked it in my house worry free. this is actually pretty awesome.

i was debating earlier to make fire crackers with it but this use of kief is a nice substitute until i get some tomorrow. :D

pmb6967

pmb6967

i throw away pennies

• Gold Member
  • 1,344 posts

Jflutts

Jflutts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 264 posts
those often get me higher than a regular joint

nuvio

nuvio

love music

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
yeah Jflutts, this got me really fucking high. i think its one of my highest highs well like a high that i would have to smoke 2 bowls and a jay to get.

and the awesome part is that i could smoke it through a spliff so i smoked in doors , in my home instead of outside in the cold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users