Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you grow Marijuana in a Chia Herb Garden?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gangaboris, Dec 21, 2009.

1. I was just watching TV and saw the Chia Herb Garden on TV. I was thinking maybe i can grow marijuana in one of them? What do you guys think?

2. I highly doubt it.

3. well, weed is an herb! I would guess so. I havent ever seen or heard of the chia herb garden, but I assume you could unless you see a reason why not.

4. Do you think i should post this in the growing forum also? To see what they think.

5. Most definitely you can. Cannabis is one of the most durable plants out there. Don't be expecting a 2 ounce harvest of headies, but there's no reason why you can't grow a small plant in it. I don't really see the point in it though, you can just as easily buy a flower pot and soil and have much more control over the growing medium.

6. I have seen marijuana plants grown in 1 oz shot glasses, so yes it possible. However spend your money on growing equipment that is more geared towards marijuana.

7. cha cha cha chia

8. #8 Duckyx, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk]YouTube - Hahaha[/ame]

Thats what i thought of

Reason. I love newbie growing questions.
    there is a growing section. Go downs there.

9. Getting my brother a spongebob chia pet (lol) for christmas and was thinking the same exact thing.