Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I.D. in amsterdam coffee shops!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ScoobySnacks420, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Do you need a passport? I need I'm from Belgium does anyone know if they'll accept the Belgian id?

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Grasscity Forum

2. They will ask for a passport and they will put it under a blacklight. There's usually these little glass doors at the front of a coffee shop that will open after you've been checked. But yeah, you're gonna get ID'd. Also no, I only had my driver's license on me in the shop while my gf stood outside with my backpack which had my passport. I asked if I could just use my license and they said no.

3. What about europeans id's? Because we as europeans don't need our passports to enter the netherlands

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Grasscity Forum

4. #24 GrapeSoda, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    If you're talking about those big IDs then you'll be okay, those are basically like passports. Belgians aren't allowed to go to Maastricht anymore, right?

5. #25 paleolith, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    Assume it's just like a liquor store, or bar. As long as you have an ID that's issued by a legitimate state it should suffice.

Also, if you're overseas... Bring your passport with you everywhere. Problem solved. What if you, for any reason, need to visit an embassy at a moments notice?

6. Been once before and never got asked in the 3 places I went (I was 24) going again in a couple of weeks so ill reply back here with what I find. 26 now so probably won't get asked.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app