Seven Pounds..

Discussion in 'Movies' started by DB KUSH, Dec 20, 2009.

1. What a sad movie. I think this is the first movie that ever made me cry. Will Smith plays a great role in this movie and it is sooo moving. It really changes me and makes me want to be a better person.

Besides the end, I think the most sad part is when he is talking to the blind guy over the phone and he is screaming at him and asks him what color the ocean is and he replies " it's blue, sir " i dont know why but that part touched me so deeply.

I would reccomend this movie to ANYONE who has never seen it.

Anyone else have any opinions about this movie?

2. Yes! I think it's the only film that made me cry. Just the end where he's running through the rain from the hospital back to his house and there's that orchestrated music. Possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen.

3. I want Will Smith to play a villain or someone just generally negative. In all of his movies he is a great guy. I need some verity.

4. just watched this movie..

what a fucking great movie, touching as hell.

and it kinda got me interested about jellyfish...damn those some deadly ass mother fuckers.

5. If you like Jellyfish, check out Bright Future

Akarui mirai (2003)

6. Naaa E.T. I had the fucking humilliation to cry to that movie as a kid :)

7 pounds rocked. Will Smith was great. Sad but enlightening.

7. Yeah it was a great movie

But the only movie that has made me cry was the ending of click

8. Only thing keeping me from watching this is how consistenly sad it's supposed to be, but I do love Rosario Dawson, so I need to check it out at some point.

9. l was just talking bout this movie today.. My father raved about it so I rented it. It's so powerful, and emotional. I thought the other movie he did was moving, but this was like booom. I love the way the movie was set up too, cut up scenes, etc.

10. Unless the movie has something to do with seven pounds of hash...count me out.

11. Very very solid flick, cept for the jellyfish retardation.

The ending kinda destroys what the whole movie builds up towards.

Instead of having my hearstrings pulled by a truck, I was left with a bit of "...wtf?"

12. Yeah that seems like a painful way to die. But still overall one of the best movies you will ever see

13. Definitly a intense movie. I really like the twist with the jellyfish at the end. Great movie. I don't know why it got so bad reviews.

14. Academy Award nominee Will Smith reunites with the directors and producers of The Pursuit of Happyness for the emotional drama Seven Pounds. In the film, Smith plays Ben Thomas, an IRS agent with a fateful secret who embarks on an extraordinary journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers.

15. I cry everytime i hear the beeper go off