Evolution vs creation, what if dont believe either?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Novek, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Either the invisible man did it, or it just happened over time.

I dunno, you figure it out. I have my own theory.

2. You're a true existentialist. Welcome to the brotherhood.

3. #23 weedasaurus, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009
    evolution didn't just happen in a far away place, long time ago. Its still happening today and will continue as long as there is life on this planet.

You can call it monkey turds for allI care. Its not gong to change what it is.

evolution is inthreaded into survival itself. If you don't evolve to adapt to changing climates, you die. simple as that.

the evolution of the dinosaurs stopped when they died off.

human species are also still evolving. Much of it is through our technology, to enhance our senses and computing power.

Our next evolutionary step will stem from technology.

and where does technology come from? does it come from the GODs or heaven? no its comes from science, the endless pursuit of truth through research.

i believe that religion is the blinding light while science is the guiding light.

4. OP, i dont care that you dont care! Lol

Anyone who doesnt believe in Evolution, is a moron.

5. QFT.

I really hate it when people say they, "believe" in evolution. It's not a matter of belief, its a matter of truth. I also hate it even more when people spin it as evolution vs. creation, as if there's a genuine divide in the scientific community. America has really outdone itself on how bad it can teach the public about science.

6. He's just one of those people that wants to live their life quietly and die without making any contributions to humanity. Just a tiny piece of the machine. Nothing wrong with leaving all the arduous thinking to the scientists besides, if we didn't have people like OP we'd have to resort to using a higher percentile of 3rd world countries' populace for our industry.

7. I like what your saying but can't tell if your going against or for what I said. But the question I posed to him wouldn't require him to think about these things, he would just know, and he refuses to know, and thats just pathetic.

8. #28 Novek, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009
    ^ Alright fair enough but if you knew the answer, how would it affect your life. What would you start doing differently?

9. I already know the answer. The facts are there, evolution.

It doesn't change my life knowing how it all happened.

10. If you knew it was creation it'd prolly be wise to start praying your ass off.

If you knew it was evolution, well, nothing really.

11. Well exactly, and that fact that NO ONE knows for sure is why I don't even bother with it

12. to care and to believe are two completely different things. I believe in both