Weed documentarys/films

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by jt246, Dec 17, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqFiucWKo-8&feature=related]YouTube - Strain Hunters India Expedition (FULL HD MOVIE)[/ame]

2. Weeds is definetly a great show, as far as films I'm a fan of the first couple Evil Bong films that Charles Band put out. Gotta love indie horror films about weed. :hello:

3. Anyone seen Zeitgeist?

That'll get ya thinkin

4. The UNION is without a doubt hands down best pot doco ever. It disgusts me that congress and corporate america have no souls :mad:. They know that industrial hemp will save the world by way of getting rid of logging and creating biofuel as welll as about 10000 other uses and medicinal marijuana will benefit everyone far more better than any pharmaceutical pill ever will. seriously how fucked up isw a country when they profit from locking up there own citizens. i highly recomend everybody watch the UNION (ASAP), its a real fucking eye opener.

5. There's a really good one I just watched called "Square Grouper". It's about weed smuggling in Miami in the 70's and 80's, so also about the Coptic church. By the guy that directed "Cocaine Cowboys" and "The U".

6. + rep for this movie, was fucking awesome :bongin:

7. I'm currently working at a narc's house, I'm gonna leave him The Union!

8. Highly Recommended The Union, another good one is Grow Op, more of how they grow and the dangers behind it and all of that.

9. Should I smoke Dope:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zurElIUyrdU]Should I Smoke Dope? 1/6 [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

10. Would anyone have a link to watch the green rush or somewhere to download??thanks

11. I think it's on Hulu.

12. [quote name='"ScrappyDoo"']

I think it's on Hulu.[/quote]

Appreciate it I'll have a look thanks

13. anyone have links to these documentaries?

14. Grow Op, on net flix isnt a documentary but its a pretty sick movie.