Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Man Charged With Shooting Friend on Dare

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

Gilligan

Gilligan

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,802 posts
http://cnn.netscape....445.htm&sc=1110

OROFINO, Idaho (AP) - A man has been charged with involuntary manslaughter for fatally shooting his friend through a protective vest on an apparent dare, police said.

Alexander Joseph Swandic, 20, died of a gunshot wound to the heart Monday after donning a protective vest and asking David John Hueth, 30, to shoot him, police said.

Hueth initially told police that Swandic's wound was self-inflicted, but later admitted to the shooting. The two had apparently tested the vest by propping it against a dirt bank and shooting it twice, police said.

Police said the vest was designed to protect against grenade fragments, not bullets.

Swandic was pronounced dead at a local hospital following the shooting.

Hueth faces a preliminary hearing on Dec. 27. If convicted, he faces up to 10 years in prison.

Budo

Budo

Destined To Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 339 posts
I don't know who is stupider. Is that even a word?

Edit: Well it's not in the dictionary, so I'll say "more foolish", hahaha.

Grim Bongmaster

Grim Bongmaster

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,352 posts
Sounds like a great canidate for the darwin awards!! The great part is, he died when he was twenty, so he probably wasn't able to procreate yet. Natural Selections a bitch.... :D

Fatkid420

Fatkid420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 984 posts
This would be a good time to enter of plea of justifiable homicide.

Mr Skinner

Mr Skinner

High Society

• Old School
  • 2,938 posts

Sounds like a great canidate for the darwin awards!!

My thoughts exactly...lol what a dumbass

mooglekexin

mooglekexin

I Smell Like Light

• Old School
  • 1,739 posts
if he does go to jail though it will show how fucked up the justice system is, not a good darwin award IMO, i didnt find it funny really

Grim Bongmaster

Grim Bongmaster

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,352 posts
That's one Looooong sentence.

IceCreamKidd

IceCreamKidd

★ Blip and Zip ☆

• Old School
  • 4,638 posts
dumb ass's

Grim Bongmaster

Grim Bongmaster

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,352 posts
man seriously read your sentence outloud and you might pass out from lack of oxygen, there arent any pauses at all! :D hahahaha

el-producto

el-producto

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,657 posts

if he does go to jail though it will show how fucked up the justice system is, not a good darwin award IMO, i didnt find it funny really

hed be going to prison and he KILLED the guy....im sure the family doesnt want this dumb shit walking around free either

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,286 posts