Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

could u smoke bud/hash in a meth pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr.kush42o, Dec 16, 2009.

1. just a quick question if i were to drop some bud or hash in a meth pipe and heat it up could i get high:confused::confused::confused:

2. you mean like a little pocket vape?

3. Im gotta ask, Why do you have a meth pipe?

4. who cares why he has a meth pipe? i sure don't.

5. This.

you cant bash on peoples personal preferences.

But yea im sure you could its pretty much like a vape/lightbulb ?

6. i dont i was just asking

7. Yeah, I guess I shouldn't bash people who dip their hands in hydrochloric acid either. It's just their personal preference. :confused_2:

To OP: It will work, however, try not to burn the substance. If you do, it will be extremely harsh. Vaporize it. Takes some patience, but it works.

8. if you dont have one...why are you asking?

9. dude, who cares what drugs someone does or doesn't do? i sure don't and neither should you.

and if i mistook your post, i'm sorry.

10. Sorry for asking question you guys, thats my bad. I was just going to say, assuming you dont smoke meth and its a friend I would be careful because you could inhale some residual meth....which you know is the same as weed so who cares.;)

11. I'm all for personal freedoms. That doesn't mean that I shouldn't criticize people or be critical about behaviors that may harm them.

It's good to help out another person. :smoke:

(I didn't do anything noteworthy nor did I help him, and I'm not meaning to act smug about it)

12. yes, you can.

/thread