Title: fucked over for the last time; im gone

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrBubbles, Dec 15, 2004.

1. to tell you the whole story, you must know all the details as to how my parents can steal 200 bucks from me and get away with it. however, that would end up being 10 pages long, so ill give you the bare essential for the detailed story, give it my add-er-all.
    Summer of 2003, just got done with my junior year of high school, just starting on drugs, totally mentally and physically addicted to dxm. i down 2 boxes of corcidin(ack when each pill was 30 mg of dxm) and cause i was falling over trying to walk through the house to the computer my parents found me and were really scared for me, they thought id od which i didnt. went to the ER where ALL they did wass give me a piss test to see what was in my system, cause they didnt believe it was only dxm floatin around in my pee. found weed and opiates (from the mass amount of dxm, lil undera gram). this completely destroyed my parents trust in me.
    time goes on, i never earn the trust back but on march 31 2004 i turn 18, so they ease off and trust me to make the right decision regarding being safein what i do.
    summer goes by, good weed selling business, lots of parties smokeouts and all kinds of trips happen weekly. then i got into coke for a while (bout a month of usage) but once my business ran dry around july cause my buyers were farrr away at college, i had nothing to feed my growing apetite for the scarface maker.
    then over a period of 5 days i take out $300 from my parents bank account, i figure its justified since i get child support for 18 years and never saw anything of it, even when we had money to spend on everyinthg we could want after bills were paid.
    spent 150 on good cheap coke, and of course you KNOW i bought a fatty 8th of croncron.
    NEways, things were goin fine but then my parents finally noticed it was missing a month later, and they said they were goin to go to the bank and watch those transactions from the video of the security camera (they were alla done around midnight or dark neways at the atm outside the bank, using their card). but before they did that they said that if it was me they were going to call the cops, but i could also tell them right then and they wouldnt involve the po po. so iadmitted it, SURE AS SHIT didnt tell em it was for coke or drugs at all, and gave them the other $100 i fortunately hadnt spent yet.
    this DISCENTIGRATES ANY AND ALL trust left my parents have for me.
    i start college in september, and my parents sayi ccan pay them back the 200 when i get my surplus check in winter for financial aid. okay, no prob, business will be up by then right?
    big problem, like 5 weeks into the term i get into a car wreck cause i was trippin on dxm (which is easy to drive with, becomes a background and a foreground drug if ya know what its like) then i tok dramamine and they mixed highs, and as i was driving down the road my vision went TOTAL dramamine hallucination (which is more like a dream hallucination then any other drug ive tried) where iwas playing a racing game called midnight club 2 at home. i shook myself back to reality and i was in the opposite lane, so ijerked the wheel to get back in my lane and since the road was wet the car slipped and it sent me into the rock wall along the highway. im fine, car totalled.
    got a ticket for "falling asleep at the wheel", which cost $250 after it was reduced, had to pay our family friend who owned the little deathmobile 1500, and the tow truck fucking 400 bucks! needless to say, this cleared out the drug profit id been saving since the stealing incident.
    but now i have no car to get to school and back from, cause fixing the car would cost a couple gfran no one has. had to ddrop out of school, which meant my grant would be void and i would get nofinancial aid, and owe the school 800 somethin bucks for tuition and shit.
    so i sit around doing nothing for a month or so, go through a couple of good friends deaths and more drugs than ive done in the past year all in like a motnh and a half. SOOO much money wasted.
    but a week or so ago my financial aid award letter FINALLY arrived. You see, grades for this semester hadnt been posted yet, meaning the school doesn't know that im failing my classes (i dropped out without withdrawing) so they still believe im meeting the requirements for my grant. So i went and turned in my paper work in the nick of time, so it looks like I'm not going to owe the school anything. only time in my life ill ever be able to fuck the system ya know?
    then this morning my surplus check came in. $500 dollars cash. i paid back my rents for the textbooks they bought me and money they loaned me for gas, and there was $250 left for me personally.
    this is where the fucked up shit hppens.
    my mom tells me it came in, and hands me a $50 and says theres your money. i ask her for the other 200 and she tells me im not getting it casue i owed it to them from the stealing 200 bucks from them, and now ive paid them back.
    needless to say i was insanely angry. so after punching multiple holes in the wall, death threats and deep passionate screams she says that she MIGHT consider giveing it back to me as sooon as i get a job, which could takea fcukload of time lets face it.
    so i called everybody i know with a car and nothin to do and finally found a ride out of that hellhouse. went and turned in 6 applications, got 10 adderall, and an 8th of dankkkkkkk purple rino (yeah you heard me, PURPLE RINO) for $20, gave the rest of the money to dinner with my friend driving me around and gas money. too bad i cant find the 1 bowl remaining, its just sitting here somewhere in this room in a celephane bag from a cig box waiting to be found and smoked.
    what really fucked up my day was that i was gonna use all the 250 to get my loved ones (basically my blood aint thicker than friendship stoner family) some cool shit for xmas, cause if there has ever been a year i wanted to buy people gifts, its this fucking one. and i cant spend any money i have from dealing cause its not profit, just money i need to get in another shipment by january and its not in my posession (already paid grower for a special shipment of fuckin amazing sweettooth that wont be ready to sell till its dryed and weighd and so on, and sincei cant drive to his place some 100 miles away, gotta wait till january) so i have $0 for xmas presents.
    i even told them id give them 50$ outof the 250 for a down payment on payin them back, but nope, mother fuckers.

im so sick of my life starting to take a turn away from the suicidal depression i get to just to be sent 10 miles back down that road by the rents fucking something up; so soon as i get a lil $ and put in a new tranny on a car i have in the yard (grand marquis, pimpin baby, pimpin) i am gettin the hell outta dodge! by this time in 2005, ill be sittin on my computer in my own apartment (with a roomate buddy or two probably) lightin up a 5 gram vanilla wrap blueberry bud blunt laughing bout all this.

but seriously, your parents stealing from you is the worst thing ever. im not ever gonna steal money from someone again cause nowi know what its like to have your hard earned "fucking over the system" money unrightfully jacked from ya.
    pretty fucked up shit, oi?

2. fuck thats one long ass adderal induced post!lol :hippie:

3. well, you learned an awesome lesson. too bad you did it the really hard way.
    youve got all the time you need to do what ever you want.

4. its really shitty how the past comes back to bita ya in the ass. i stopped the coke and all other "bad" drugs once i realized i had just stolen 300 smackers from my parents bank account to go spend it on life ruining drugs.
    simplified, after working so hard to get away from being someone i hated being and making lots of shitty choices with my life and finally start to get comfy with being an honest heartfelt non life wrecking version of me, those choices i stopped making and escaped from is coming back to fuck up my new g\better person reality. shitty times oi

5. Imagine how itll be when all these good deeds catch up to ya... good times oi

this is just a breath of your life, theirs so much more to do.

6. yeah but problems like this work like asthma for me, prevents me from breathing (haults my plans for life)

7. Just ask yourself what you need to do to get out of this situation, list the steps. then slowly work towards them, things like this take alot of time, but youve got it. the key is to find something constructive to do in your spare time. you just need something to keep your mind off this when you arent working at solving your problems. I dont know what your into or anything, but its good to master something and take pride in it. the worst thing you can do is just sit and think about all this shit. take it one at a time and walk past all this. other than that, consume yourself with something cool for a while, what ever hobbies you might have.

Im way to ripped now, I'll post tomorrow and see if i can decipher all of my babbling

8. maybe so on the ripped as shit part, heh, but it still makes good sense

9. sounds like you brought it on yourself...

karma is a bitch

10. I gotta agree, but it's good that you learned from it for sure.

Props to you bro.

Oh and I guess I can compare my experience with living under my parents roof back in the day...

1 half-pound of pot + 1oz later
    1 glass sherlock (first pipe)
    1 glass chillum
    brass knuckles + extendable police baton (got those back way later)

Be thankful they never got you for dealing bro, way back when I got my ass caught by the rents. Lost a HP and eventually got arrested for some other *hot* type items in my posession. I grew out of that shit man...got my grades together, got my shit done and got the fuck outta there. Life couldn't be better man :smoke: Good luck mang!

11. Hmm looks like you learned a lesson .Are you going to be a good boy now or will I have to spank you ?

12. Just like to say i feel for ya. I still regretfully live with my parents and I wish i could move the fuck out. Unfortunately, i got no job, no car, and no money to do so. And it so happens to seem that my parents might kick me out before I even get a chance to find a secure place to live. Fuck if i know what i'm gonna do.

Anyways, hope things work out for you. Latez.

13. since you opend yourself up, I dig right in and will not be gentle.
    my aim is to kick you in the ass right where you need it.

I will allow myself to rephrase your post in order to suck its wisdom out of the anger.
    because that anger is right where you need to be kicked.

so I'll say this just once, for the whole post:

*In My Humble Opinion*

that said:

not exactly, you choose to see this /fact/ as shitty.
    probably because you don't know other ways to see it.

the /fact/ that they "are comming back at ya" is the essence of reality itself: it's Karma.
    that's a fact.
    but when you say "to fuck me up" that, again is your choice.

here is another way to look at this fact:

Those bad choices keep comming back at you so that you can actually measure how such a long way you went since the Change.
    Those bad choices keep comming back at you to give you an opportunity to /make the right choice/ again.

those bad choices have consequences, to deny those consequences today would be to deny that there was a time, before the Change where you made those bad choices.

it is not good or important in itself that today you make the good choices, it's normal, it's how you are meant to behave.
    AND
    the fact that you used to make bad choices but don't anymore is tremendously good, enlightened, it's what makes you the man you are today.

You should aknowledge that you are special not because you make the right choices, but bbecause you used to make bad choices, an to day you are capable to cope with their consequences, BUT STILL MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES.

and now the kick:

it's shitty?

fine.

use it.

14. Gri owns again :D

15. Yet another reason why people should stick to natural drugs.

Fuck Chemicals.

16. that story reminds me why i only smoke once a week.

17. HAH! yeah that does suck but it was you who took the cash in the first place.

18. i almost went off on you, but i decided to cut it up into a few sentences.

you st**id d**b mo**er fu**er. find me the part where your parents fuck you over. they didn't steal a damn thing from you. you took it from them. when i turned 16 the first thing i did was get a job. i've been working ever since. i didn't expect my parents to just give me money all the time. and i sure as hell didn't steal from their bank account. i got a job. i pay them back if i mess up and they take the fall. you totaled a car, you stole money, you got addicted to drugs. and your parents lose trust, but still look after you. i'm convinced you have good parents with a pi**e *f s**t son. show me otherwise. they don't owe you a GOD damn thing. i'll pray for you. what's your problem? punching holes in walls over some money that was never yours to begin with? i've never dealt with child support but i'm pretty sure the money doesn't go to the child in most cases.

you're fucked up. nothing in your post is logical and you shift the blame so bad that i wonder if you have ANY morals or conscience. all that dxm fucked you up. again, i'll pray for your st**id fu**ing ass because that's all anyone can do from the looks of this.

you should move out. your parents deserve better than a wo**hl**s b*g of c**k like yourself.

ok...sirseedy and I have discussed the name-calling for which i edited this thread...rmjl