Collab How much is your glass worth? Current stock.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by glasscollector, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Felt like we needed some pics in this thread.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great minds.... I was posting pics while you were typing it up, lol.

3. 30 bucks- pipe
    100-china glass bong.

I wish I lived where I could get a quality roor or headie straight tube with ice knotches and a ashcatcher. online prices are insane and seems like the only place for those nice pieces is in cali or unless you know a glass blower.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I Should of paid 160 for my 18'' Roor.us but got it for 130 (birthday special) then Diffused stem 40
    Bigger glass bowl 20
    ash catcher 65
    diffused downstem 40

Sold it for 275 and getting new 18" blue lable beaker Roor single perc with diffused stem bowl and ice chamber for another 300 today :smoke:
    More to come on taht Roor

5. damn man such a steal on that 18" roor. Ive been trying to buy a used roor or heady tube for forever now.

6. Ha give me a couple of months on the new one and i'll be selling this next one

7. his collection is the nicest ive ever come across.... its insane

8. my collection:
    Kind Creations diffused GonG bubbler-$100 (I paid $85 because a friend bought the same one at the same time)
    Medicali single 5-tree reinforced perc-$200 (originally 220, again a friend bought a different Medicali at the same time)
    Locally blown thick-ass spoon-$40
    Locally blown chillum-$10 from the blower.
    Toro ice pinch bowl-$30
    18mm diffused downstem for Medicali-$10 used from a friend.

9. My collection excluding my spoons and hammers, which were all gifts and are priceless

toro 20" ring diffy- 200

stemless 16 inch tall sherlock- 150

in line sherlock (purpleishgreenish gold flaking with clear chambers. very cool) - 150

cheap little 16 inch hand bong from one of the glass shops in Ithaca, NY (grommet to g on g. bitch must be five years old at the least.) 60

rougly six slides (mostly plain looking, couple from toro)
    and lets say five diffy pieces (though i've gotten rid of all my bongs that require most of the sizes - lets say those were a hundred total though i think its a lowball

that brings my total to 670

probably a waste of money considering so many of my works of glass never get any use nor even see the light of day

10. Waiting on pics :rolleyes:

11. Well over $500, and thats not including my 'cano.:eek:

12. #34 Phat-Toi, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    over a 1100 in glass for sure, its a hobby but Dam haha Gota get yourself some sick shit for Bdays, right? haha

Edit- went back and seen 420DU's Case, that shit is beautiful!!! its a collectors DREAM

13. MGW Stemless Worked 10 Arm tree perc - 500
    Mini Lux Straight tube 5 arm tree perc - 300
    Toro 9 arm Ash Catcher - 210
    Gravitron A/C - 60
    VIP Glass Stemless 4 arm tree perc bubbler - 230?
    Toro 4 ice pinch bowl - 45
    12" Blue Dot Straight tube with ice notches - 200
    RooR Bowl - 80
    Sherlock - 130
    All other bowls (4) - 250
    Custom Stemless Inline bong with matching bowl - 220

Somewhere over $2,000. :rolleyes:

14. Lets see some pics.

15. I'm not a high roller and I live at home lol, so mines worth 70.
    I have a little 20 dollar bowl for common use, and a 50 dollar pipe for when I feel like using some nice glass ya know :smoke: :)

16. few shots i took today
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Wow. I just looked at 420DownUnder's page...... fucking incredible!!! Could you imagine?!?!

18. Bong (1ft) = $40
    Thick Spoon (size of a small steamroller) = $25
    Glasss Gandalf Pipie = $40

Total = $105

and im hoping these pieces will stay with me (not break) for the rest of my life, i love all 3 of my pieces they are perfect for me, and i really dont want anymore glass. My glass pieces are my favorite.