Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter: Trim/Water Ratio Question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by i win again, Dec 14, 2009.

1. #21 i win again, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    Yes that def makes sense. I don't want anyone to feel overwhelmed and from my experience with edibles it is very possible. This information is really great, and has given me a ton of ideas. I'm gonna get to cooking and ill post pics soon. I just drank some canna-tea I made so hopefully it'll be a nice afternoon! Thanks all! :D

2. I love cannatea. One of the few ways my digestive system will properly absorb cannabinoids.

3. Okay. So when I went to strain the crock-pot and it had a chunky, oil texture and consistency. I strained through a baking strainer and put the mix into a pyrex baking pan to freeze. After about 2 hours in the freezer I was left with a 4"x8"x3/4" piece of brown, smelly cannabutter! Thank you everyone who helped along this process. I am off to make some cookies, I'll post some updates and pics soon!

Time to start a new batch!