girlfriend wont give me a blowjob.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, Dec 14, 2009.

1. my girlfriend has never given a guy a blowjob before, because she thinks it's gross. i have tried to convince her it's not, i've tried to get her to do it right after i've taken a shower, i've told her i wont cum in her mouth or on her face, she still refuses to try it. wtf?
    is there any way i can get this girl to give me a blowjob?
    every time i ask her why she just says it's gross. if i ask her why she thinks it's gross, she just says because it is.
    i don't understand it...
    do you think it might help if i got some of my friends who are girls to tell her about how they enjoy giving BJs and that it's not gross?
    any help would be appreciated.
    we've been dating nearly 3 months.

2. i really feel for ya man, my ex didnt want to do it for like a month. i finally got her to and she was into it immediately i think she swallowed from the first time too. but the friend idea might work as long as she doesn't take it as a pressure thing. if shes not comfortable with it then you'll just have to be patient and keep you fingers crossed

3. yeah I've been there man. My last gf blew me for a total of 2.5 seconds in our 6 months together. I ate her out so much too, she did have a pleasant smelling vagina, now that I think about it. Never got one. And that 2.5 seconds consisted of her simply putting her mouth around my dick and that was it

4. Sucks to be you man. Are you going down on her? And if you are, what does she think about that?

5. If you go down on her, stop until she'll go down on you.

Other than that, tell her to grow up and stop acting like a 13 year old.

6. Heheh. Your dead on right, however, If the OP is going to talk to his girl about sex acts and what they do together - he might not want to phrase it like that.

7. Coming from a girl in a long term relationship who loves giving my guy blowjobs, I would say she is either too immature/not ready for something like this, or she just doesn't like you in that way. Have you had sex yet?

Also, not a good idea to have your friends to go talk to her. Odds are the topic is already awkward to her, and bringing in someone else to talk to her would only make it worse. And probably piss her off.

8. Maybe she has had a bad experience with it?

The last guy might of not washed for a month and eaten curry the night before. Then finished in her mouth. Both i imagine to be not very nice.

Communication is the key.

9. All I can say is go downtown on her, and see if she isn't willing to reciprocate after that.

10. She probably wont do it because it is pretty gross.

11. dont force her..
    i was messin with this girl last year...real freak...jumped on me the first date...was ready to have sex...she was giving me an HJ..then i did the nonchalant..lean back and slowly and lightly pushed her head down to my dick lol..giving her hints that i want some top...unfortunatly she doesnt give head as she thinks its gross..one time we wwere prettytipsy and foolin around..she almost gave me head but then she was like..WTF AM I DOING

in short..some girls just dont do it..just like some guys think eating a girl out is gross..some girls think sucking dick is gross..best bet is to ask..you guys are dating and comunication is key in a relationship..find out why she doesnt wanna do it

12. Haha, too funny.

I dated a chick for a few months that didn't give head and to this day, she still doesn't. Some girls are just wired that way I guess.

:confused_2:

13. If you go down on her but she doesn't wanna return the favor, it's not unacceptable for you to point out that it's unfair. You could also ask if you could give 69 a try; maybe she'll be more into it if she's getting some!

Or, like Matt said, maybe she had a bad experience -- but a different kind... once this douche physically forced my best friend into giving him head when she was like 12 or 13 (he was maybe a year older), and she had an aversion to giving head for the longest time because of it. She's over it now, but it took a while.

You never know :(

14. #14 dirtybongwaterr, Dec 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2009
    Seems like a 13 year old move to say "Fine I'm not gonna go down on you 'til you go down on me!"

Maybe she just doesn't like giving head and that's how its gonna be. Either accept it or realize that it's a deal breaker for you. You (OP) don't need to try and change her mind on it...but, if you really like her then it shouldn't matter. You can only hope she'll come around, and I'd say the odds are better if you continue to go down on her rather than not... unless she doesn't want you to go down on her, then I guess that's balanced... :p :confused_2:

15. stop going down on her untill she is like FINEEE ill suck ur dick jeez this will work depending on how good you are at sucking pussy

16. stick your dinger on a hotdog bun and starve her for a week.

17. took the words right outta my mouth

18. if your ole lady is absolutely positive she dont want to buff your pickle then that is HER right as an american citizen. but you should let her know that shit damn sure look good on her resume when she want shit done round the house:)

19. perhaps she's gay.
    i haven't given head to a guy since i realized i'd never get any pleasure out of it.
    haha uhhhh try bringing a second lady into the bedroom who could suck you off while your girl gets her fix of lady parts. =P

20. What's her favorite food? Try wiping some of that on your weiner :)