Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is getting high so wrong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xenfire, Dec 12, 2009.

1. #21 shadowlust, Dec 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2009
    cause THE MAN don't see that shit happenin'

[​IMG]

2. People that get high can't pass a drug test to get a job. People that get high are almost untrainable on a new job and a safety hazard to themselves and others in a industrial setting.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. In some settings, I agree. I have peformed jobs high and also taken classes blazed on edibles and gotten A's....I've also failed sober when I didnt care in HS so..shoot higher for a career that don't drug test or quit for the duration of obtaining that job! I'm also able to memorize things much better on weed nevermind the ability to have creativity. Whoever smokes and becomes unmotivated was a procrastinator before smoking! there's more than one side of the spectrum.

4. Before I retired, I had to stop smoking bud for 11 years after the military started testing for THC. I would indulge when I would take a 3-4 week leave so I would have time to get clean before returning to duty. Before the testing caused me to quit, I would indulge & work. It did not slow me down at all but, in the '80s, we did not have the super bud that is available now. If master kush & all the others were around back then, I might not have made it to retirement.

The best feeling in the world is being retired with a secure income. No bosses, no chain of command, answer to no one & smoke all you want without a single concern.

Don't let this shit rob you of a comfortable future.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lmfao people really think it can ruin your future.

Folks. Stoned or not, you create your future. I don't think it's that black and white that if you smoke weed you will be robbed of a comfortable future. Weed has done the complete opposite for me. In every possible way.

And here I thought this was 2019

6. With majorities approving legal cannabis in many states, it doesn't seem to be taboo anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Why did Larry Kendrick join the forums, post one shit post, on a ten year old thread, and leave...don't feed the troll...He has a youtube channel!

8. Ok you said " not speaking specifically about cannabis' and then you proceed to list the benefits from it. Humans have cannebinoid receptors. Cannabis has cannebinoids which are healing. In the bible, God instructs us to use cannabis for our medicine. Now we just need a crow bar and some dynamite to blow open the closed minds that exist towards cannabis. I have a hard time understanding it as well.

9. There....I fixed it for you......

10. but but, the devil lettuce is evil!

But really, Cannabis has had a very big positive impact on my life. It helped my trauma and PTSD in ways that medication never was able to. It took me quite a while to learn dosages and whatnot.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. It is the "perception" of wrong/evil instilled by 80 years of government-sponsored societal brainwashing. Just read the history of Cannabis in Jack Herer's "Emperor Wears No Clothes."

• Like Like x 1
  12. People assume stoners are going to waste away their life and health with this herb when in reality, it can make a day more enjoyable than the last :smiley-rolling-joint:

13. https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/l...1CxX9qN3eO8PcPjQiphC0Rv2-DMhNRT4UnMNTNzZkeiPQ

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. #36 Acewiza, Mar 29, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    Apparently the fake news media is influencing morons to re-post their fear mongering. Let's put a little logic to work here. I know that concept is anathema to idiots, but here goes. Let's just say psychosis (using whatever broad-brush definition you prefer) can be affected by many things. Surely alcohol and other psycho-active substances would all fit neatly into this category of things that might affect "psychosis." Then let's just assume for a moment that use of Cannabis is on the rise across the country, which it undoubtedly is.

What do you think the odds are that just about anything you'd care to mention might have "increased by Cannabis" somehow vaguely "associated" with it? Anything? Really? That's how these fear-mongering morons operate, be it social issues, religion or anything else - general associations must be the explanation for all this BAD stuff, right?.

One of the 1st things smart people learn along life's path is correlation ≠ causation. Idiots.

15. Larry are you just here to troll?
    "People that get high are almost untrainable" - That is complete nonsense and doesn't reflect reality. I suggest you expand your horizons and don't just focus on stories that reflect your beliefs, however false they may be.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I noticed the avatar pic of that person is pretty much what I'd expect to see looking up Wikipedia for "Fat Redneck Methhead."

You think that was really him?

17. I've been judged smoking in legal states and stuff or smelling like pot but...it's slowly fading!!!!

18. I dont see why cannabis has to be a bad thing.

There are a lot of responable ways to use cannabis, where it does not have to have a negative impact on one's life.

I smoke a little bit before bed and a little in the morning, i am perfectly functional through the whole day. Usually about 2 full stems, which works for me :)

Little by little eyes are being opened..

Might sound weird but I wish my tolerance would spike a bit more. I have been been microdosing everyday for like the last decade.

My body is weird. It is incredibly sensitive to medications normally and its one reason why i dont take prescriptions for my ptsd and anxiety...

Been sneaking small dabs in an effort to spike it. Vaping helped a lot too.