Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.:medical stash thread:. 20+ dank strains!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dvxdylan, Dec 12, 2009.

1. this stuff was from a clinic in venice beach. on the board it said hawaiian blue but when I got the jar it had a purple candy label on it. the name was crossed out and hawiian written over it haha. maybe they just ran out of labels? haha either way its bomb
    Hawaiian Blue
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :smoking:

2. Awesome stash thread dylan :hello:

You've certainly had your fair share of dank bud! :D

3. Man, nice thread , I am camping here..

And what a 28 gr Nug, that is unbeliveble :lol:

4. another update for everyone
    got a gram of this stuff for free from a local clinic :smoking:
    Sweet Island Skunk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :smoke:

5. That purple kush looks awesome... if my connects had purple kush id definitly get an ounce before it ran out.

6. Damn wicked nice buds bro. keep posting because im looking forward to what you will have in the future. +Rep

7. ya definitely keep postin your budz.

8. am i the only one WTF'ing at the 28g nug, can you please post more pics or some shit rofl

9. hahah nah look back a couple pages, alot of people have been
    those were the only pictures I had of it. that was way old and I was looking through my camera and found the picture.

also, you guys can expect to see another update in the near future...

10. how's the pineapple express?

11. Nice weed man! And this might be nooby, but thats the biggest nug Ive ever seen.

12. Nice looking herb and all, but I'm calling fake on the one ounce bud. I'm not saying there aren't 1 Oz. buds and bigger out there, but I can clearly see more than one stem in that photo. Looks like an ounce of sticky nuggs stuck together in a ball and posed for a photo.

Did you actually bust up that bud with your own hands? It looks really unnatural too.

I'm not hating on you or your thread. Your buds look tasty. But I'm not sold on that bud.

13. it was bomb, i wish i had some left
    it had a really sweet smell. definitely one of the sweetest smelling nugs ive ever had
    the high was pretty nice too. im pretty sure they said it was a sativa

haha i was expecting someone to say "fake" on that ounce picture a long time ago. maybe its fake, and maybe its not. the world may never know...
    haha :smoking:

14. I got some pineapple express all the way over here in New Hampshire and i thought it was BS just a taped on name. The people just recently got back from california and had picked up.

The smell was like no other though it had a very strong sweet and sour smell, cured to perfection. on the exhale it kind of tasted like sweet/bitter pine needles, fire stuff none the less

15. #55 dvxdylan, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    yeah I thought the name was just a gimmick or something but the nug was actually really dank

tried some different stuff with lighting and I was using a different camera for this picture. I like the way it came out I think hah. well heres some...
    Granddaddy Purple
    [​IMG]

16. +rep Awesome stash OP. Man, I wish I had a card.. enjoy that shit!

17. whenever I think of strawberry cough I think of the movie Children of Men.

18. Looks like some mean GDP nice stuff man

19. Fucking. Win. :hello:

20. I could play baseball with that fuckin' thing! :smoking: