R.E.'s First Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rotten Egg, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Just give them 1/4 to 1/2 strength this go around.......let them ask you for more. I think the cold was keeping their metabolism low. I'll bet it was in the 50's-60's much of the time.

chunk

2. #42 Rotten Egg, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
    it was 50s during the day, i could only imagine what it was at night...deff a noob mistake but i got it fixed now and they love life

i also think pouring the well water directly on them when watering has caused some holes in one of the plants...maybe it the light burnt thru or something? i checked it out real good and i dont see no bugs so idk.

3. I've never had my well water burn holes in my leaves, there has been a slight burning. I'm wondering if you may have an unseen bug.

I routinely apply Monterey Garden Insect Spray to my plant's throughout veg. It is a bacteria that kills most leaf eating insects. It contains Spinosad, and is rated organic. There are other products that contain spinosad, one other is "Captain Jack's"

I apply at 1 tbsp/qt via foliar feeding every ten days during veg and for the first 2 weeks of flower. I have had some terrible spider mite problems, and this treatment works well, and stays organic. Theres also neem oil, but you've got to apply that more often.

See if you can post a pic of the hole..............

chunk

4. had to charge up the ol camera

the hole, its been there since this leaf was big enough to notice...and hasnt gotten any worse its just there
    [​IMG]

luscious purple
    [​IMG]

grand daddy purple
    [​IMG]

northern lights #2
    [​IMG]

northern lights #1
    [​IMG]

side shot of the luscious purple
    [​IMG]

northern lights #1 side shot
    [​IMG]

5. Hey there RE lookin' good.

Sorry it took me a couple days to post,( I tried twice but lol my old lady deleated the pics ect. ect.

Anyways Here are some pics from this mornin' Shoot me a PM if you think I can help you at all..

GL Mr.E

the last two pics are my LST-ed plant

Attached Files:

6. looking good man i shoulda lst'd my plants...gonna super crop tho

7. Im wondering when i should flip them into flower

8. raised the light up some, and fed them today there first nutes. hope for the best haha

the way it looks now
    [​IMG]

northern lights #2
    [​IMG]

northern lights #2 side shot, she is the smallest so far :(
    [​IMG]

northern lights #1
    [​IMG]

northern lights #1 side shot
    [​IMG]

luscious purple
    [​IMG]

luscious purple side shot...she is stunning
    [​IMG]

grand daddy purple
    [​IMG]

grand daddy purple side shot
    [​IMG]

all four
    [​IMG]

9. just stopping through to say..sweet plants brutha

10. thanks man!

11. Hey R.E. .......those little gems are starting to grow!!!!!!!!good looking plants bro.....keep doing what your doing.

chunk

12. thanks chunk! what do u think of the holes? u can see them on the last page or on this one on the forth picture i posted..they havent gotten any worse just kinda there

13. Maybe the hole was just accidentally inflicted by whoever gave u the clones. I wouldn't worry bro, those are some nice looking plants.

14. yea i wasnt to too worried about them..just wondering

15. As long as your new emerging growth is looking good, I'm with NoMo........they're looking fine.

16. Sounds good to me...how long do u usually wait to put them into flower i know u said there gonna double in size so im debating on when to switch them

17. I let this last grow go 7 weeks from seed. (except for the MTF clones) It's a personal call, you don't want them to over crowd your grow tent, but you also want to maximize your space.

This is just me, but I think I would give them a couple of more weeks and let them put some nodes on.........I'd let them get to about 18-20 inches.

chunk

18. Sounds good...i was just under the impression that it was 9 weeks total from start to finish so i didnt know when to switch. Christmas is 2 weeks. I was thinking about scroging too along side super cropping so i need to build one of them too..

19. Also on one of my girls (LP) she had some damaged leaves when i got the clone that never bounced back, should i cut them off they are just dieing..

[​IMG]

20. those ones are fine to pluck off they are dead. plainly dead.

if there more then 50% leaf damage its usually doing more harm then good.