Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does marijuana grow wild anywhere?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lotek-Rider, Dec 11, 2009.

1. We have tons of ditch weed around here during the summer time. its fun to look at but useless.

2. Source?

3. Man bud is bud, if i somehow found a wild pot plant growing i would atleast sell it. It just seems like its one in a million chance of actually discovering one.

4. It grows wild in louisiana....

Lucky me

5. yup midwest, down south usually have "ditch-weed" unsmokeable stuff, but the po po's still pull it and claim it as a marijuana eradication and get all high and mighty off plucking weeds from the highway, lol.

6. lol thats the truth!

7. I was walking around by my parents house in rural Kentucky. I went down into the woods behind their house and there was a ton of pot looking plants growing.

I thought "wow, that looks like pot. Maybe it's wild hemp or something. Huh, it looks like good shit." Didn't think much more about it. I wasn't smoking it much at the time, and I had no idea how to dry it to smoke.

A couple of years later I was talking to my parents and they said that all the farmers around them got busted for growing it down in the woods.

Suddenly it all made sense. It wasn't wild, it was just cultivated in a clearning in the woods.

I've thought about going back down there and sneaking in to see if they are growing again, but my parents moved and fucking around with someone's acres of pot seems like a good way to diappear and never be heard from again.

8. that brings me to think. What if during the summer, somebody went aroudn with pot seeds and started planting everywhere. That'd be pretty cool :)
    there should be a pot planting day.

9. it is a weed, and grows as such...

10. I've head of something similar - don't remember where, probably on NPR. They referred to the guy that did it as Dickie Dopeseed (like Johnny Appleseed).