Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does marijuana grow wild anywhere?

• Please log in to reply

Lotek-Rider

Lotek-Rider

• Registered Upgraded
  • 663 posts
I was just reading a users sig about marijuana being made from the earth and i started to think about way back when, maybe around the indians time or before that. Where did marijuana grow? Like what parts of the world. And do you think there are some parts of the world, like in deep forests that nobody goes to does it just grow freely?

caseball2051

caseball2051

• Registered Upgraded
  • 520 posts
i read that in afghanistan the rebels hide in pot forests because infared cannot see them there because the plants give off so much heat.

Trevo4311

Trevo4311

• Registered Upgraded
  • 509 posts
I know for a fact it grows naturally in the middle east not sure if it does in North america tho.

Ganja_Man420

Ganja_Man420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 279 posts
there places all over the world. I know in southeast asia there are giant pot forests with some bangin ass bud. I think in the midwestern united states it does to but it isn't potent enough to smoke because in the colonial days they grew it for hemp.

Coldgreenetea

Coldgreenetea

Noob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,316 posts
Yea, like the dakotas have some natural weed on the highways, but I dont think that they are smokeable.....at least if you wanna get high.

FenceWalker

FenceWalker

Old School Stoner

• Gold Member
  • 5,223 posts

Smawrpg

Smawrpg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,051 posts
Yeah by the side of my house

http://forum.grassci...rb-my-lawn.html

Lotek-Rider

Lotek-Rider

• Registered Upgraded
  • 663 posts
thats cool that was growing by your house. Lots of feral weed in the midwest you say? Around what parts?

dieselover420

dieselover420

*Rainbow Zebra*

• Registered Upgraded
  • 339 posts
There is an article in high times about a place in Kazakhstan where weed grows wild. It said

the cops tried burning it and it just all grew back. Pretty fucking cool.

abnormldood

abnormldood

Bong Tokin' Alcoholic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,504 posts
Ohio, Iowa, Kansas, Northern California, Alaska(Matanuska Valley), British Columbia, Spain, Burma, Nepal, Afghanistan and India to name a few. Basically anywhere that's secluded and has fertile land will be bound to have crops all over.

Edit: As far as I know, the only species that grow wild in America anymore are Ruderalis variants. There are, however, places where MJ has been kept cultivated for several hundreds of years(Matanuska Valley, BC, Burma, Nepal, etc), but people from such places don't take kindly to strangers.

Edited by abnormldood, 11 December 2009 - 04:07 AM.

thewhitehouse

thewhitehouse

Plant Nutrient Extraordinaire !

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,919 posts
Yeah, that was pretty cool. I think it was the Chu valley, wasn't it?

luvskush

luvskush

Smokin' the dank in 805

• Registered Upgraded
  • 877 posts

There is an article in high times about a place in Kazakhstan where weed grows wild. It said

the cops tried burning it and it just all grew back. Pretty fucking cool.

Yea I'm reading that magazine right now.. "Chu Valley(place diesel lover is talking about) currently produces around 140,000 tons of marijuana and 5,000 to 6,000 tons of hashish each year"

organicc

organicc

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
sorry for the spelling
-Butan
-Kharzistan
-Nepal
that the only contry i know

the_americool

the_americool

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Yea I'm reading that magazine right now.. "Chu Valley(place diesel lover is talking about) currently produces around 140,000 tons of marijuana and 5,000 to 6,000 tons of hashish each year"

I'm drooling here. To put that in perspective, that's 127,005,863,600 grams.

I waaaaant.

Daniel420

Daniel420

still blazin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts
its a plant, nah man it doesnt grow naturally...
look up hindu kush mountains

and im suprised no one has mentioned the famous Australian bush buds, the plants down there are like 20 feet tall

Edited by Daniel420, 11 December 2009 - 04:36 AM.

Cysquatch420

Cysquatch420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 150 posts
Well, when my dad was a kid him and all of his cousins, brothers, and friends would smoke in this one spot(they lived on a farm in the middle of farm country) and flick all of their seeds around. Well, marijuana started growing wild all around the area. They couldn't get rid of it I guess.

To this day you can go to the family farm and find it growing in that area.

Seargent

Seargent

11/20/09 - RIP Bro

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Yea, it has been said a couple time on the thread, but it grows in the Chu Valley in Kazakhstan wildly, but I;m sure there are other places that aren't even known about where it grows wildly. I have to assume that it doesn't grow with the potency of professional growers though.

keystonekush

keystonekush

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
ya weed grows wildly in the states but like stated before its ditch weed give you a headache. down home when you walk to the river from the railroad tracks there's just a shit ton of plants but no good. live in the midwest and during the spring/summer/fall you can find it everywhere.

Krysis219

Krysis219

Mentals

• Registered Upgraded
  • 252 posts
There's all kinds of bad bud growing naturally 30 mins south of where i'm at. It's left overs from when they grew hemp for the war efforts. Despite constant attempts to irradicate it, the beautiful plant still remains.

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 7,006 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users