Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Moldy Bong

• Please log in to reply

Guest_BluntStyle_*

Guest_BluntStyle_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Edited by BluntStyle, 22 June 2014 - 11:40 PM.

Similar Topics: Moldy Bong     x

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 48,484 posts

42º

42º

SmoknChronicW/Nostradamus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,778 posts

Thanks for the reply. The white mold ring is just above the brown ring, and when I looked down in it yes I saw some white stuff down through the tubes (it's kind of a weird spiral type bong). I'll do what you said, I'm sure I would have noticed a symptom by now if something was wrong. But yeah, I'm like 99% sure the upper ring is mold and I'm like 60% sure the upper tubes part had some white mold in it. I'll definitely be smoking out of my spoon tonight.

If you still can't see the white mold, its above the blue ring of the bong.

dude, just clean it. iso alcohol and salt. my acrylic had that too from leaving the water in it forever and never using it. i took it apart and scrubbed that bitch down./

sandwichman

sandwichman

#75 gonna rape Eli

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,196 posts
resin doesnt seem like something that gets moldy
but maybe it could. use iso and salt

Guest_RAZORsharp_*

Guest_RAZORsharp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
doesnt look like mold man. Probably all the hard tap water you fll your bong with has dried some of the chemicals on the upper part when clearing?

Just give it a good wash with some 91% rubbing alcohol and some uncooked rice/salt

musD

musD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,425 posts
iso 99% or 91% and some salt will do the job, leave it there for a while if need be.

Mastertokes2.0

Mastertokes2.0

Chock Full of True Grit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,251 posts
Thats why you should keep your bong clean kids, so you don't have to worry about it forming mold.

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 48,484 posts

thewarden

thewarden

I've come to desecrate your bones

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,707 posts
get isopropyl alcohol and salt.
clean it out.